Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: What needs to happen in gravity rush 2

Nov 4, 2012

Until there is a work-around to the gravity kick, your multiplayer experiences will be faithfully re-created by gravity kicking and misjudging thier position and missing them x 100 billion.

There could be a lock-on feature, but then at that point it would turn into a who-gravity-kicked-who first situation.

But there is a dodge function, maybe a counter attack can be implemented.

Message 11 of 29 (358 Views)
First Son
32 posts

Nov 6, 2012

i think they should include more shifters in the game with a deeper and more personal relationship to Kat if that is her real name.

Message 12 of 29 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 26, 2012

why not i think it would be something fresh new and fun to experience i mean cant you give it a try?Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 29 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

I think adding weapons, potions, loot system etc. is drastically changing the game from what it originally is.

Kat is all about kicking, and I don't think that should change. Although Raven is able to shoot energy balls (maybe this is a higher gravity power?) so in GR2 I think Kat should discover this power or learn this power. So you touch the front screen (or the back touch pad, making it a little less accurate but much more accesicle and faster so you dont have to move your hand from the buttons to the screen) to shoot energy balls. There should also be an upgrade system attached to this so you can upgrade the effects ie. explosive effect, spread effect, stun effect etc.

They need to add a new ability to do with her travilling and manouverabilty. GR1 had the whole change gravity and falling through the sky feature, so it would be smart for GR2 to add on top of that to make the game feel completly new but familiar still to players of GR1. Maybe an ability that allows her to more rapidly change her direction when traveling in the air so it feels more like you are flying (sort of what we see Raven do as she flies around buildings in the cutscenes) or maybe some sort of shifting/teleporting ability where for a short burst of time you are able to rapidly travel from one point to another.

There could also be Dusty specific missions where you control the cat and have to enter hard to reach places and fight nevi using Dusty specific attacks ie. scratching, biting and transforming into that wolf/puma creature.

A multiplayer feature would be great. Gravity Rush is super fun to player alone but with a friend it would obviously be twice as fun. Maybe a mode where one player is Kat and the other player is Raven and you have to fight off hoards of Nevi in specific areas while free roaming the city with mini boss battles and competative scoring. That would hugely increase the life of the game.

Story wise I want to dive into a lot of backstories like why Alias is who he is today, Kat's obviously, who these creators are, Raven's backstory etc. Plus getting to the top of that giant tree and maybe discovering a whole new world to explore with much more emphasis on the whole gravity feature (as in the world is designed so if you shift gravity and land on a wall its designed so you can still run around easy and explore as if you were still on the ground). I also want to see more shifters and maybe the reveal that shifters are evil and have Kat torn between who she was before she lost her memory and who she is now.

That's my 2cents anyway.

Message 14 of 29 (271 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I myself am thinking more RPG elements would be amazing. What would have made this game even better than it already is would have been giving the player choices that would affect the outcome of the game, but that's only because once you've done all the side missions and leveled up, there is nothing left to discover.

Message 15 of 29 (203 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

When i play gravity rush i keep thinking does kat get hungry or thirsty let us use the crystals to buy ice cream and coffee(not madatory just for fun i guess).

Gravity slide multiplayer or Faction mode Nevi ,Shifter ,super soldier  battle online . Something cool i can't think of at the moment.

Message 16 of 29 (161 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 31, 2013

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

princehaos wrote:

it should try to have multiplayer cause that would be coolSmiley Happy

no.

Yei

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 17 of 29 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I just checked my game upon reading this and you CAN tap kats...ah character. She actually doesnt look that offended lol

Message 18 of 29 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I agree no multiplayer. I think it should be what it is and aside from the changes everyone wants to make the only real change needs to be better combat ( not the same old tired kick kick kick kick (she must be tired so let me...) kick kick kick some more) and the camera. I had to turn of the motion sensitivity to be able to see straight when flying and during my battles with the rare Nevi whom by the way no one explains why they are impervious to the special attacks it was hard for me to take my time to "level out" we'll say. But I would like to see GR2 because I want it to expound upon the story itself not just the characters. I want to know about this experiment that caused all of this an the tower in the sky. I want to be able to see that world not just play as Raven because she's cool and as stated above batman like, but because both of them have a purpose to each other existence. I loved the game for a 1st title and look forward to a second one. Although I would not be surprised if I found out that there was a third creator. LOL

Message 19 of 29 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Also more voice acting wouldn't be bad. It would help with the immersion. Japanese voice acting with English subtitles is ok with me too.

Message 20 of 29 (110 Views)
0 Likes