Highlighted
Jan 09 2013
By: Catacyst Splicer 84 posts

Dead? Anyone care?

3 replies 524 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

I've managed to enjoy this game for nearly a year without even thinking about DLC. With all the new content coming out for my other Vita titles, however, I became curious as to what HSG:WI was going to add. Outside of Japan, however, nothing seems to happen for this game at all. Nothing. For the most fully-featured handheld golf title ever released, we fans have been given a game that sees just about little to no upkeep whatsoever and the game is a mere shadow of itself accordingly.

So, as one of the many people who legitimately still love this game, is there anyone, Sony, Claphands, or otherwise, that still even gives a **bleep** about this game being updated? Or did this promising game honestly just flop?

"ULAKSKEEL"
Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Dead? Anyone care?

Jan 9, 2013

HA never a chance claphanz and sony just let it flop on the US/EU side i wouldnt even count on it even in 2025 i would bet dpc wouldnt be around mine as well give up on dlc....i love hsg best golf games ever but they just dont care about the other parts of the world i have given up on dlc i even email claphanz at there japan support email and i got notjing after 2 emails so it looks like no one cares on their side

Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Nobody loves this game.
Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2417 posts