Highlighted
Apr 21 2013
By: DaletonaDave Treasure Hunter 5047 posts
Accepted Solution

Track Sharing Thread - Cancelled Indefinitely Due to Lack of Common Sense Around Here

[ Edited ]
119 replies 26660 views Edited Oct 5, 2013

Thread Updates Cancelled Indefinitely Due to Lack of Common Sense Around Here

If you want continue sharing, it will only be through the in-game message board on the GT5-Tracks account.

Hello everyone. :smileyhappy:

I know there are some of us that enjoy using GT5's Course Creator, myself included. So, I've decided to create this thread for us to share our best creations with each other. 

Want to get involved? Just send a PS3 friend request to GT5-Tracks

PLEASE NOTE: Tracks are NOT shared on my personal (DaletonaDave) account.

They are shared on the GT5-Tracks account.

So if you're sending FR's to the wrong account, you wont get the tracks. Smiley Wink

Here we go...

The current shared track will always be in post #2.

The Shared Track Queue is in post #3.

Message 1 of 120 (26,660 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Re: DD's GT5 Track Sharing Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

New track posted every Sunday morning. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 120 (26,659 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Shared Track Queue

Track Name
Author
Date

Message 3 of 120 (26,659 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Sounds cool, I'd be interested in seeing some other peoples tracks.   Back when I used a "GameHost" account, I made one on there I intended to use specifically for game nights that I thought was kind of neat.  I THINK I still have a copy of it on this account, I'll have to check.   If so, I'd be happy to share that.

Edit:

i also just now made something I'm calling the Toscana Complex Ring (with Time Change).  It seems fun so far, and has qualitites I think drifters will like too.  I'll share that as well.

Edit 2:

Doh, apparently you can only have one track at a time shared.  I guess this means that whatever tracks you collect on your track sharing account, You'll have to pick and chose what to share, when, and for how long.  It would be nice if they could just all be available.  Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 120 (26,623 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5440 posts

Apr 21, 2013
This sounds like someting I'd like to see carried to an extreme!
If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us #sharethegift #peaceispossible #BecauseHeLives #Hallelujah

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 120 (26,603 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Thanks TRLWNC. If you, or anyone else has ideas on how to make this more efficient, etc. please feel free to chime in. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 120 (26,599 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Well, my only suggestion so far would be collect as many tracks as you can, then keep this thread updated with what track is being shared at the time if you can only share one at a time.  Maybe keep each track shared for a week or so to give people a chance to grab them before you cycle on to the next one.   What order you share them in is up to you.  You could go in order of reply here, or require a photo to be posted like you did in the OP and share the ones with the most kudos first, or any number of possibilities.

Message 7 of 120 (26,595 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

DaletonaDave wrote:

The first track to be featured by GT5-Tracks is one of my own, called "Little Bit Of Everything".

A Little Bit of Everything

This Eifel Circuit track is actually one of my most recent & all-time favorite creations.

It really does have a little bit of pretty much anything you'd want in a track. It's nice with Cappy's & Viper's alike. I do hope you enjoy, and please leave any comments on it. :smileyhappy:

Next Track will be announced next Sunday. Smiley Wink

Dave, that's a really solid track for racing!  I'd actually want to have races there online.  I'm uploading a replay video now, it should be at http://youtu.be/cQE4nGalurI when it's done.  I'll embed it when it's finished!  

Nice work!! Smiley Very Happy

Here it is:

Message 8 of 120 (26,582 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Thanks Tease. I knew you'd like it. Smiley Very Happy Feel free to use it as you wish. Smiley Wink

Tease3211 wrote:

Well, my only suggestion so far would be collect as many tracks as you can, then keep this thread updated with what track is being shared at the time if you can only share one at a time.  Maybe keep each track shared for a week or so to give people a chance to grab them before you cycle on to the next one.   What order you share them in is up to you.  You could go in order of reply here, or require a photo to be posted like you did in the OP and share the ones with the most kudos first, or any number of possibilities.

This is exactly how I'm planning on doing it. A new track will be posted  every Sunday A.M.

(I wake up early on weekends too. Smiley Happy)

For now I'll probably share them in the order of reply. This means YOURS is coming up next, which is a fine track I must say. Smiley Happy If you'd like to prepare a pic and description for it, I'll be sure to get it up here right away Sunday morinin'.

Message 9 of 120 (26,568 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3749 posts

Apr 22, 2013
We'll make it a point to use the current share in the Sunday Cup. We've already started that after all. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 120 (26,565 Views)
0 Likes