Those who were in phase 3 and 4 share your tips here. After game releases we will reorganize these and add them to a FAQ and guide thread. but for now just add any tips for helping others in game after release.
please no cheats or glitches
My tip: Keep your clothes you start out with in game. they don't sell much and when you go to change guilds/classes it gives you something to wear till you level up and get new clothes for new class/guild you train in. Unless you prefer to train in your virtual undies
1: Always doyour hunter/gathering/crafting logs tolevel faster
2: When doing classes like Miner always get clothing with most gathering bonus for your level
3: after reaching lvl 10 in your starter class and completeing lvl10 guild quest always try to log out at a INN to get a rested bonus for next time you play.
- Get your friends or make good ones to run dungeons with/ help out with crafting.
- If you're PC or PS3 player a VOIP is something I suggest you get, it's not really needed but it beats typing strategy and makes raiding fun.
- Never buy any gear except level 5 legs and a hi potion, since you will get gear while questing/ dungeon raiding.
- Be a penny pincher. Save your gil as much as you can.
- This is the most important tip to anyone that reads this thread. DON'T PLAY ON LEVIATHAN. Since that is my server and I don't need or want my server congested and putting me in a queue to log in.
Found this on a fansite.. not sure who posted it!!
(didnt find it on a site but couldnt resist teasing! )
To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..
To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...
A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!
May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.
Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
After getting lvl 10 in your starter class switch to CNJ class and level up to 12 so you have access to revieve spell then switch back to your main class. You never know when you will happen across a dead adventure in your travels. Best to have ability on hand. Also you make you some new grateful friends.
Hail To The Legion! Attention all Kings and Queens, The Legion Of Kings is a guild currently for FFXIV ARR add me and we shall march our legion through EORZEA! Check out our site http://thelegionofkings.enjin.com/ and join for Freecompany/Linkshell/Voicechat access!
hey everyone/anyone, Does the moogle mail service run between servers? So we could use it to trade goods between FCs on PS3 OR PC.
No you can't send cross server mail using the moogle mail service. You can pretty much send anyone on your server anything aslong as they are on your friends list.