MVP Support
6335 posts

Re: Who do you think will deliver the most at E3?

May 25, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Yep. I heard it a couple of days ago. I'm not familiar with cloud gaming, but I guess it could prove benefitial to Sony at E3.

Thing is, most users aren't able to use cloud gaming because of Internet caps.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 11 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

May 25, 2012

I recently moved over to FiOS and have been able to use Onlive fine(excluding the times when multiples of the the 9 internet enabled devices in my home are active)

Message 12 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25957 posts

Jun 3, 2012

webbut wrote:

So recently I heard a rumor that Sony is partnering with a cloud gaming service either Gaikai or Onlive to get cloud gaming on their consoles.Which would probably be the biggest news for me at E3 because i am a huge proponent of cloud gaming

I wonder how many of those who are supporters of cloud gaming, are going to react when they kill the used game market in the process? 

I really do think that cloud gaming is a pipe dream. Yes, many "gamers" are enamored with it because they believe it's future tech, but with cable companies like Comcast wanting to cap bandwidth and charge for usage, it may not prove to be viable, or even cost effective.

Message 13 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2153 posts

Jun 3, 2012

well i always think sony has the most to show off when it comes to e3 but the problem is that their products dont usually live up to the hype

http://freeps4gameslegal.blogspot.com/

Message 14 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 4, 2012

The answer is sony they got tons of PS3 exclusives and they all gonna worth it

Message 15 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6335 posts

Jun 5, 2012

Sony definitely won me over Microsoft.

Now Nintendo..

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 16 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Jun 5, 2012

Yeah. Games-wise, all I saw that was good from Microsoft was Halo 4, while Sony had Last of Us, Beyond, and Ascension.

I'm anxious to see what Nintendo will showcase.

Message 17 of 17 (384 Views)
0 Likes