Jun 10 2012
By: Roxas7980 First Son 14 posts

E3 2012: Year of Nothing New...

1 replies 275 views Edited Jun 10, 2012

Was E3 a year for sequels? Cause seriously thats what i felt it was.... Yeah we got a few new stuff like WatchDogs but nothing really....new. Even though I am excited for Crysis 3, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (even though its on the 3DS), and some other titles. But then again a lot of developers do have a lot of new stuff for the next-gen consoles....so will E3 2013 be different? I think so.... Oh also, was this also the year for FPSers? There were a ton this year...but I cant complain, a lot of them look really good.

So my question to everyone is: Do you think E3 was a year of sequels? Or a year of innovations? Or both?

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Re: E3 2012: Year of Nothing New...

Jun 10, 2012

Roxas7980 wrote:

Was E3 a year for sequels? Cause seriously thats what i felt it was.... Yeah we got a few new stuff like WatchDogs but nothing really....new. Even though I am excited for Crysis 3, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (even though its on the 3DS), and some other titles. But then again a lot of developers do have a lot of new stuff for the next-gen consoles....so will E3 2013 be different? I think so.... Oh also, was this also the year for FPSers? There were a ton this year...but I cant complain, a lot of them look really good.

So my question to everyone is: Do you think E3 was a year of sequels? Or a year of innovations? Or both?

How is any year NOT a year of sequels? Thats all that ever gets released. We've all been playing the same game for the last 6 years just with diferent color palets. And it'll continue that way as long as people continue paying 60 bucks to play the same game over and over again.

Thank goodness for the David Cages out there trying to do something different and unique.

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)
0 Likes