First Son
12 posts

Re: Long time DMC fan, who likes the new dmc

Jul 13, 2013

One of my first PS2 games was Devil May Cry and after that DMC3. I will admit that some of the dialogue was corny but the games are still waayy better than the new DMC. It is like if they made a Justin Bieber game that had great gameplay and an interesting story. Some will argue that the game is great, but guess what, I dislike Justin Bieber, so to me it's a horrible game. That's just my 2 cents.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: Long time DMC fan, who likes the new dmc

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

My first PS2 game actually was DMC and I bought it at launch along with the PS2 so I've been a hardcore Dante fan since day one. So when I saw the rebooted NT Dante I was seriously insulted and hated the reboot for 2 years since it was first announced.. however I decided to give the demo a chance, I was so surprised I was convinced to buy the game and it turned out to be the MOST fun single player game I've played in YEARS! I finished it twice and I barely finish any games at all these days. I hated the new Dante ever since I first saw him, but once I finished the game I completely fell in love with him (no hom0), I think I prefer him over the original Dante now and I've been a fan of him for over 10 years so that's saying something.

All the haters need to get over themselves (as did I) and give DmC an honest chance, because if a staunch DMC supporter like myself can become converted to DmC, then anyone can.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (108 Views)
0 Likes