Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2009
By: Freeman_7 Splicer 40 posts

"Have a Nice Fall" Stunt is giving me hell of a time..

20 replies 958 views Edited Jun 7, 2009

Does anyone have any tips on how to complete this stunt. I am playing as Evil and I do not get float upgrade when playing as evil so how do I do this stunt?Yesterday I tried spending hours getting this stunt but I just can't pull it. It's so freaking hard to get 3 enemies lines up at the edge of roof. They are always spread out. 

I heard that there is a mission in warren when playing as evil where you help reapers and there are about 20 reapers on roof so it's preety easy, is that true? if is, what is the name of that mission and is that a main mission or side mission?

Message 1 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2498 posts

Re: "Have a Nice Fall" Stunt is giving me hell of a time..

Jun 7, 2009
theres one evil side mission, i forget where, but sasha makes some reapers help you beat up some dustmen i think, and you go to a roof that is filled ti the edges with enemies. i got have a nice fall like 7 times
Message 2 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Jun 7, 2009
Can someone confirm this becasue I don't want to completed everyting in Neon Disctict and then later on find out that I can no longer do this stunt. Plese help if you have played as evil, let me know.
Message 3 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 7, 2009

Hey Freeman, 

I made a post on how to complete this with ease here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=infamous&message.id=17708#M17708

i'll bump it up again, and maybe change the title a bit, plus I have something to edit.

Check it out! Hope it helps.

Jamb0_Jay 

Message 4 of 21 (958 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 7, 2009

I'm having trouble with this one too.   I need tips on how to get it AFTER story mode and all the sides are complete.

I'm looking for places where they spawn on rooftops ... so far I can't find any in Neon.

I've also checked the other 2 islands and I cannot get ANYBODY to spawn on ANY rooftops.  I've tried on Medium and Hard.  I've run laps around each island on foot, over rooftops, on the train, grinding, etc.  Never has anybody ever spawned on a rooftop.    It appears that you need to get this stunt accomplished while there are still Story and Side missions available.

Message Edited by Ziaholic on 06-07-2009 03:19 PM
----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 5 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Jun 7, 2009

after the end, check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqwRKfuvKM

In game, there's an easy place to get it:

One of the main mission in Warren, the mission you go on top of the prison.   3 dustmen are on top of it and a respawn point for us just before.  So you try and try till you got it. 

Message 6 of 21 (958 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 7, 2009

DareDareCaro wrote:

Eureka!!!   Weird though.  Starting at your/Zeke's rooftop "pad", you have to jump out onto that busted dock and then go back to the train station and they'll spawn.   ...  Thanks a zillion!

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

Message 7 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 8, 2009

Stuntmaster Baby!!!

Thanks a ton.

Notes about that youtube video ...

1) you don't have to jump to the broken dock ... I just glided down to the dock area, then climbed up the stairs ... they spawned

2) I didn't use a single shockwave, actually it took 3, but they were all up in the air at the same time

* yea, sure, I make up words ... so what ... I'm a Stuntmaster!

----

Message 8 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Jun 8, 2009
I give myself a kudo! lol.  Gratz for the trophie!
Message 9 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1488 posts

Jun 8, 2009

DareDareCaro wrote:

In game, there's an easy place to get it:

One of the main mission in Warren, the mission you go on top of the prison.   3 dustmen are on top of it and a respawn point for us just before.  So you try and try till you got it. 

Kudos to you my friend... I was thinking in startin the game again to just get this stunt in that mission but that video helped me to  get my PLAT...

Message 10 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes