Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 03 2012
By: De_Regelaar First Son 6 posts

question about 2nd gameplay

3 replies 157 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

Hello everyone,

I downloaded this game from ps plus for free and i am crazy about it. I really love playing it.

I got some questions.

I finished the game, playing the evil side and choosing the evil ending. I really like the evil powers, the hellfire rockets and evil nightmare blast are amazing. The R2 Phoenix jump is great too. I use it like a dash to go from one place to another fast, sort of like flying (perfect for island hopping). I hope the GOOD powers give me this satisfaction too, i hope it has something like Phoenix jump to get to places very fast.

Now i am playing for the second time and i have been as kind as a fairy. Its going really well and i reached HERO before the 7th mission, meeting  bertrand.

I just wonder, when i finish this playthrough, is there a possibilty to play this game like NORMAL+, where you have all your powers and no need for a search on the blast shards again etc.... a playthough where you can just play the game and have all powers from the start and not be bothered with collecting the shards again.

Because what else is there to do after you played both sides. I just would like to play it once more with all the powers, good and bad and just play the campaign.

Thx for the advise.

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11248 posts

Re: question about 2nd gameplay

Aug 3, 2012

Once you've completed either campaign, you have all your powers stored up already. Once the game's done though, it's done. The only chance of revisiting all the story events is by replaying the game from the beginning.

Despite this concern, you might be happy to know about User Generated Content. You've probably seen all the green markers on the map. Illustrating a point in which to hop onto someone else's manifestation, you can ride the UGC bus anywhere, anytime that they're available. These missions might not be directly tied to the story, but they are something else to do in the game other than what you're supposed to.

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Oke, thx, yup, i know about the UGC. they are fun.
Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Oke, its clear to me now. I finished my second gameplay. I was good now.

Now i am just running around doing missions with every move bad or good there is. Its awesome to combine the best of the karma powers.

I wonder, when i start a new game again, will it be the same, will i be able from the start to use both karmapowers when i unlock them?

Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes