Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: prototype or infamus

Aug 19, 2009
Thank you all for you're advice, I got good info from each of you, except kraZy BlaZEr. For this being an infamus forum, someone said they perfered prototype. And would'nt this be the best place to find out about the pro's and con's of a game. They just happen to be compairing it with another game.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 19, 2009
ive finishied prototype (pc), for me both are strong game ang character. first fiew mission of infamous i feel like alex(prototype) is stronger than cole, but now ive finished mission "nemesis revealed" there even. ive created photoshop jpg for them http://dawnripper.deviantart.com/, i hate the spy mission you follow an enemy that seems that can see you miles away hehehe...
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Aug 19, 2009
inFamous!
MadeInBrazil__ Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
709 posts

Aug 19, 2009
neither, rent them and buy Fallout 3!
Money will buy you a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (14 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Aug 19, 2009
Go to blockbuster or some place like that and rent both. Play half way through them and then decide which one you like better.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Aug 19, 2009
I'd get inFamous. But my advice: Rent it. Once you beat it twice (good and evil) there really isn't a lot to do besides get shards/dead drops. I beat the game twice in a week and haven't picked it up since.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Aug 20, 2009

DarthBEWD wrote:
neither, rent them and buy Fallout 3!
I'd Have to completely agree infamous isnt really worth playing a second time unless you want to choose the other path. Fallout lots of fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 20, 2009

I am actually wishing I picked up prototype first, because infamous is just too much fun...starting to worry that prototype might be a bit of a let down in comparison...

...I'm going to have to check out Fallout 3....I hear there's a game of the year edition coming out soon, will have to pick that up.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 20, 2009

I was just browsing and this caught my attention, because I thought these two games had a lot in common. 

inFamous is a fun game and has a pretty good story, I enjoyed playing it and I think it's safe to say that it is a better game than Prototype.

BUT, Prototype 'IS' all about the killing sprees, carnage and mayhem which I LOVED.  And Protype is an open environment that doesn't have any "black-out" points like inFamous so you're able to roam New York without having to worry about your powers not working, like in inFamous where your dependent on Electrcity.  (Protoype your dependent on victims, good or bad) 

the power-ups on Prototype are wayyyy better than on inFamous because Protoype doesn't base its upgrades on morality.  I would play prototype again (I rented both) and would MAYBE buy them once they hit that greatest hits status.

Either way their similair and you would probably have fun with both.

GAP MEMBER SINCE 2004
The World is a Vampire
Sociopathic Media
candlelightdigital.tv

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Aug 20, 2009
Prototype is an alright game but Infamous ia a great game. Infamous has great graphics, gameplay, and of course without a doubt, story.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (14 Views)
0 Likes