Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Re: inFAMOUS 3?

Jan 7, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

id like to see one, however im not sure how it could possibly be made. mainly due to the good ending pretty much saying there wont be another inFamous.

we could be zeke and get zeke all the powers :smileytongue:  

They could figure out something i'm sure.

I loved these games so i hope they make something else

Message 91 of 109 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 12, 2013

i think this is actually one of the best ideas i read. ( evil cole story )  but say that was the story of the game, i'd give the boy, better powers than fire, because cole's already faced many other powerful people, so im sure he can overcome "fire" i cant think of what to give him yet but not fire, but good idea with the rest of the story, i was imagining the whole story as i read it.

Message 92 of 109 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I think there's a couple things you could do, really, even WITH the ending.

Obviously they could just make more games like Festival of Blood - no explanations needed, just screw it, make it, and have fun. It worked then and it could certainly work again.

Another idea would be an "inFamous 0" game about Kessler and everything leading up to the events of the first game, which would certainly be cool.

And then another idea would just be going off the evil ending of the game, because that had tons of sequel potential - or, alternatively, the new game could make up a new ending entirely for what happened in 2, then have you select a file to carry karma and stats over from into the "retcon," so to speak.

Message 93 of 109 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Maybe there were some astronauts in space and avoided the blast or maybe there are people who are immune to it? Not sure I'm just saying random things. Didn't Cole mention having a brother?

Message 94 of 109 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 26, 2013

take into consideration that after infamous 2 was out that sucker punch gave the sly cooper series to sanzuru games saying that they would be working on the infamous series

Message 95 of 109 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I would really like to see and infamous 3 the game is really good

Message 96 of 109 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jan 30, 2013

i think a Kessler prequel would be a good idea, i mean kessler is until now the strongest boss in  the 2 games he gain his powers somewhere. The possible story could be after a blast of a ray sphere cole(kessler) gains his powers just like some people in impire city and of course the beast. Cole picks up the kids and trish and escapes from the city, Cole travels throw various citys doing bad or good things but always putting his family first, later in the game some conduits minions of the beast try to kill cole and he has to fight them. In the end comes the drastic conclusion of cole's family being killed and him obtaining the time travel power, and then follows infamous1. the final boss of the game could be being defeated by the beast, or even killed by Cole from infamous1

Message 97 of 109 (201 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: infamous 3?

Jan 31, 2013

How about this for a good guy beginning. In part 2 Cole dies or so we think he is dead but what about this the first have been building a new much more powerful ray sphere that is capable of reviving dead conduits. When Zeke takes Cole's body back to empire city Cole is put in cold storage and the first son's find out about this for some reason they want his body to experiment on. When the first son's do retrieve Cole's body the new ray sphere is in lab next cole's room being tested. Now the ray sphere whilst being tested malfunctions and  is activated reviving Cole.  

Message 98 of 109 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I can't see them going to have a new character fighting Cole without the story going down the Prototype 2 path, nor can I see them ressurecting Cole. They could however have a game about Kessler, or have Kessler stop Cole before the entire destruction of world.

SUPS
Message 99 of 109 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I thought,

inFamous Festival Of Blood was inFamous3, well I must be wrong. btwwhat about lbp 3?

Message 100 of 109 (144 Views)
0 Likes