EspilceehT

not newbie. i was reading the wrong name

Message 11 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: inFAMOUS 3?

Jun 16, 2011

How about a stand-alone title featuring Cole/Kessler, the game finishing with a final battle against Cole in the first game from kesslers perspective.

Message 12 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2392 posts

Jun 17, 2011

I heard rumors that Sucker Punch was working on Infamous 3.  I haven't finished beating Infamous 2 yet but I am really close.  They definitely need to make more because the PS3 doesn't have very many exclusives left.

Message 13 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
612 posts

Jun 17, 2011

SPOILERS IN BODY

Two story lines that both take a major turn and have the same Major Villain.

Good:

Cole absorbs all conduits powers and is put into a coma due to the major strain from so many different powers.

Cole is thought to be dead and so there is the scene where he looks to  be dead cut to Zeke saying fair well and in the distance the lightning  his Cole's coffins and brings him back to life.

Zeke is shocked and so is Cole and he is very weak and body is torn from all the internal powers he has inside of him.

They get off the grid and Cole gets healthy and starts to learn and use his new powers.

But some of the new powers cause them to be seen and noticed.

The Government(Villain) catches up to Cole and is told to either Run and  be blamed for the destruction for Empire City and the attempt on New  Morais. Or he can go with the Government to help "figure" what happened  in Empire City, New Morais and what is Cole.

Of course Cole fights for freedom, he and Zeke are on the run.

But the have help, the First Suns.

They want to help Cole and stop the President/Government from taking over with Cole's powers.

Bad:

Cole, Kuo and other conduits go to each major city to help free other conduits.

Everything seems to be going well, till a small rift begins in Denver and flares up again near Las Vegas.

Cole try's to calm everyone down and get them back in order.

A small group of conduits are not liking all the killing they are doing just to save a few people.

This group is lead by Kuo and just before Las Vegas they break away from  Cole and his group to help out other's with the plague in California.

Cole is mad the Kuo would do this to him so he destroys ALL of Las Vegas and ALL the conduits in Las Vegas as well.

Kuo see's what happened and uses her contacts to form an alliance with  the Government to bring down Cole and his group before he takes over the  world.

By helping the Government take down Cole, Kuo and the other's will be  forgiven for all the wrong they did in the past and live out a normal  life.

Multi-player:

Use about 20 different playable powers from the game to be used online.

You can build your player up to become more powerful in the game.

Can team-up with friends to take over areas and to have "Super Battles".

Have match games like Capture the Shard, Team Death Match, Free-For-All, etc.

There will be a cap limit on how powerful you can be and a player vs player limit as well.

Example: If your level 1, only a level 5 or lower can attack you.

Level 6-10, Level 11-15, Level 16-20, Level 21-25 & Level 26-30.

So everything is pretty fair and balanced.

Groups or single people can do battles to earn XP and even earn Cores to add or increase certain powers they have or want.

There will be custom battles such as:

No flying, no super speed, no teleportation things like that.

And you can help design "arenas" to battle in.

So there you go, my thoughts and ideas. So lets hear what you all got.

Message 14 of 109 (594 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8694 posts

Jun 17, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

inFAMOUS 2 has been out for less than two weeks. Can we enjoy it a little while before we start thinking about inFAMOUS 3?

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

don't mind captain, he/she is against anyone thinking differently from him/her.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 15 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jun 17, 2011

Havent finished 2 yet, but YES PLEASE!!

Message 16 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 17, 2011

I have actually suggested a few things (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Read at your own risk)

1:There isn't a good ending. Killing any innocent is evil plain and simple. All the conduits werent evil and some hadnt changed yet Cole's choice kills em. Or Cole Choose's To kill non conduits and join beast side. So what if someone didn't like that idea and went back in time to try and find a different way to end it? We know Kessler did it to beat the beast, Maybe someone else had same idea?

2: Maybe the lightning bolt at the end was someone trying to revive Cole(someone higher up Alien Deity etc what not)

3:Maybe as Cole was dying at the end with the RFI His life force left his body into an electrical impulse and the lightning is his life force returning.

Do i want I3 yes and no. I dont want another nowin scenario. I like Kirks solution Rig the game so i can win.

"You're not gonna like it...Jaufree doesn't like it...The Countess of Bruma certainly won't like it.."

"I said you're not gonna like it....."
Message 17 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 17, 2011

It almost seems quite obvious from the beginning of the series how it would end here it is:

In order to raise the bar Sucker Punch may decide to make two seperate stories out of infamous

Good Side: A prequel about how Kessler formed the whole plot of the blast, starting with John's apperance at empire city in the other timeline ( I had hoped Alden would end up being the beast that would have been much more epic) Cole/Kessler loses and the first 1/4 of the game is him building power to fight John again. He loses his family with attempt # 2 and in a fit of grief and rage decides to travel back in time. The last 3/4 of the game will be his takeover of the first sons and such. He will meet Sasha and other conduits like him. The series will come full circle at the end when; based on your decisions he will either fight an evil Cole or good Cole.( i.e. Kesslers good decisions will be a battle against a good Cole and his evil decisions will be a bad Cole.) The final boss battle will be against Cole from Kesslers perspective.

as for an evil story I got nothing.

Message 18 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jun 19, 2011

The way I see it if there is to be a third BOTH endings in inFamous 2 have to be true.

IMO something should happen to cause both Good Cole and Evil Cole to go in time to when Kessler is developing the Ray Sphere, so before inFamous 1.

Good Cole is trying to stop Kessler, thus stopping the Beast and plague.

Evil Cole is trying to have the same events happen so that only conduits remain and he gets the powers again.

This is just a basic story idea that I have for the third game that I believe would work well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 19 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 20, 2011

I think there will definitely be an I 3 its a killer title that is making millions for the ps3 and it can only grow. we still dont know how kesler came to be meaning that we dont know when he got his powers.  Cole can still come back to life like everyone is saying there is a lightning storm which cole uses to power up 85% into the game I def believe or hope there will be a third one.

Message 20 of 109 (594 Views)
0 Likes