Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Re: inFAMOUS 3 confirmed? SKIP TO 2:06

Oct 22, 2012

if infamous3 and a PoP08 sequel are announced at the VGA's then im going to heaven

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (542 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I guess xD I hope he is correct about being able to be another character & able to create weapons

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

i say let infamous die, im a huge fan but infamous 3 does not need to be made or at least deal with cole ;/ do a spin off or anything, infamous 2 ended perfectly

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (535 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

I guess xD I hope he is correct about being able to be another character & able to create weapons

dont have cole in it, unless its just like a nudge towards him.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 22, 2012
The way he was describing the customizeable weapons seems kinda weird haha. I do see them letting u play as Zeke though for sure
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (526 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 22, 2012

i agree,its a bummer that cole died but i think it should have stayed as infamous 2

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Hm...THe only problem I could see with InFamous 3 is that Sucker Punch kind of wrote themselves into a corner with InFamous 2's ending, wrapping everything up perfectly. All conduits are dead, the plague has been cured, and Cole McGrath is the Patron Saint of New Marais.

They'd need to focus on a new character and threat to make InFamous 3 viable. but I have faith that sucker punch can make it happen.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (520 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Ok I really want inFamous 3 but, please don't have another playable character that's not a conduit, that will ruin it some for me. From what it sounds like it sounds like they are gonna take the bad ending route for inFamous 3

Bad Ending (for people who haven't played it yet)

Spoiler
If Cole chooses to work with the Beast to save the Conduits, Nix refuses to work with them, steals the RFI and leaves. Kuo gives chase while Cole and the Beast rampage through New Marais in pursuit. Nix attempts to use the RFI to stop them, not wanting everyone to be Conduits and make her less special. Cole is forced to kill her. Zeke confronts Cole and is also killed. Cole then destroys the RFI. The Beast states that he can no longer continue, having grown weary of the killing. Cole is initially angry at having sacrificed so much in vain but the Beast grants Cole all of his power before allowing himself to die. In the aftermath, Cole and Kuo begin activating Conduits at the expense of humanity. The scene ends as Cole realizes that he was originally granted powers to defeat the Beast, yet he became the very thing he was originally sent to destroy.

I would hope that they would use the good ending as a follow up to inFamous 3.

Spoiler
If Cole chooses to save humanity, Kuo leaves to join the Beast. While Cole and Zeke attempt to fully charge the RFI, the Beast begins his attack. Laroche and many of his men die in the battle and Cole is forced to fight Kuo. Nix sacrifices her life to weaken the Beast and give Cole more time. With the RFI fully charged, Kuo apologizes to Cole, admitting she joined the Beast out of fear of dying. Cole gets the RFI, but before he activates it, he engages the Beast one more time and triumphs over it. Cole activates the RFI, unleashing a wave of energy throughout the entire world. In the aftermath, the plague is wiped out and humanity is saved, but the Conduits, even non-activated ones carrying the Conduit gene, perish on the spot. Aware of Cole's actions, the people of New Marais revere him as "The Patron Saint of New Marais". Zeke takes Cole's body offshore in a boat to bid him farewell in private, positing that Conduits are no different than humans, as there was no one who had more humanity than Cole MacGrath. The scene ends with a lightning bolt striking the sea in the distance.

because really I don't want something to happen (see the spoiler tag bellow) 

Spoiler
I don't want Zeke to die :,(

I hope Sucker Punch makes it good and doesn't make it like Dead Rising. Now i'm off to play inFamous 2 on hard with good karma...... ugh

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Maybe there can be more people with powers besides Cole,Kuo & Nix & the new character can have all three powers Cole had,would be sick imo

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

Maybe there can be more people with powers besides Cole,Kuo & Nix & the new character can have all three powers Cole had,would be sick imo

just do a spin off. let cole die off. make it all new people. another town. or maybe follow coles evil ending except you arent cole. you are some people working for him deciding on if you want to work for him or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (494 Views)
0 Likes