Jul 08 2012
By: thebgj Hekseville Citizen 412 posts

frozen assets trophy

4 replies 189 views Edited Jul 8, 2012

I beat the game on my good run and i never saw the other 3 missions for that trophy. I beat it on my evil play and i got to play the first mission again but never the other 3 missions. Im playing it one more (waste of time) time just to get that dumb trophy. it that last one i need. I will save it this time just before i start the first ice guy mission. 

Dis anyone else have a problem with this? Is there a trick to it?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10802 posts

Re: frozen assets trophy

Jul 8, 2012

This particular trophy should actually be done on your good playthrough. As part of the "good" karma side missions, you'll need to complete all the blue-based missions involving the ice man. Whenever you see those karma missions pop up, get them done 100%. There might even be a trick to unlocking some, such as having to complete other side missions in the process?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
235 posts

Jul 8, 2012

To get the frozen asset trophy you need to do this 4 blue side missions:Unlikely Allies,Stay Frosty, The Big Chill and Mercy Kill.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
412 posts

Jul 9, 2012

I know what ones i need ...im saying that i beat the good game and only got one mission done...the first one...i NEVER got the chance to do the other 3 missions.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Jul 27, 2012

These missions are a mini storyline, did you accidently do the evil side missions? If you had done a red/evil mission istead it may have cancels out that storyline. I know that happened to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes