Jun 07 2009
By: DarkoThe3rd Hekseville Citizen 307 posts

When is Sly 4 coming out?

5 replies 229 views Edited Jun 7, 2009

In infamous it says "Coming soon" and that was no joke, THEY ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING SLY 4, WHY WOULD THEY LIE ABOUT IT RIGHT??????

"coming soon" means in LESS than 2 years, IMHO

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Re: When is Sly 4 coming out?

Jun 7, 2009
First of all, this post belongs in the playstation@general section; However, if it says that on the box(or wherever you saw it), it should mean that sly 4 would be coming out in 2-3 years.
I have no idea why this happened to me, but it was the most incredible thing. One time i just threw a random nade alll the way to the other side of the map and i got a kill. It was so amazing. And you know what else is amazng? The fact that you're actually sitting on your computer reading my signature. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 7, 2009

ROFLMAO!!! 1! !!! **bleep**?!?!?!??!

Are you being serious with me fella??? IT'S IN THE GAME, AN EASTER EGG. I never saw it on a box!! where did you even get that thought???????? seriously i want that answered.

and if this post belongs anywhere it belongs on the sly series forum I GUESS, if you want to be nose-pointing-in-the-air-with-your-eyes-shut-stingy about it. Jesus LLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5360 posts

Jun 7, 2009
suckerpunch has not mentioned what the next game they are working on but hopefully it will be sly 4
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 8, 2011

It's not Suckerpunch. They sold the rights to another company, the ones who did the Sly Collection.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Dec 9, 2011

Halfhowl wrote:

It's not Suckerpunch. They sold the rights to another company, the ones who did the Sly Collection.

They didn't sell the rights, Sony own the rights to it and are having another studio work on it...Sony bought Sucker Punch anyways so it's not like it would matter. Sanzaru Games is developing Sly 4 like you said the studio that did the Sly Collection.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes