Aug 19 2010
By: M16A2FTW Sackboy 602 posts

SP when we said we wanted Old cole back , we didn't mean a mix between the two!!

14 replies 37 views Edited Aug 19, 2010

Im ok with the new cole with a haircut but now they 

they.. they  gave him an ugly yellow/grey t shirt$3 shirt

Either keep the new cole with only the haircut or give him that jacket he wore in the 1st

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Re: SP when we said we wanted Old cole back , we didn't mean a mix between the t

Aug 19, 2010

I agree. New cole just looked like a preppy dbag, but new-old cole just looks... hideous. Skin tight clothes, still no hair, he also looks younger than before... No idea what kind of chronology they have going on... And the voice acting is the same as new preppy dbag cole!

In all honesty, I never liked cole much anyway. Dull character. OLD cole would be cool to see though (And I mean old cole, but also OLD cole, you know what I mean? Like old-snake-esque cole.)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Re: SP when we said we wanted Old cole back , we didn't mean a mix between the t

Aug 19, 2010

How about we all complain again to Sucker Punch to get the pretty boy cole back (I actually liked him more that way) and for a bonus on getting the platinum trophy or something we unlock a skin for the old cole........ that way they can satisfy many people and not be hated.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Aug 19, 2010

M16A2FTW wrote:

Either keep the new cole with only the haircut or give him that jacket he wore in the 1st

This is what happens when a dev tries to calm down whiney fans. Sucker Punch, I say do your own thing! Shut up this crybaby crowd once and for all by going back to the new Cole you had originally, and if some "fans" start their whining again, remind them that you play a game because of the gameplay, not because of how a protagonist looks. And if they continue their whining, tell them that no one is forcing them to buy the game. Also remind them that a true fan of the series wouldn't give a s*** what the character looked like.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Aug 19, 2010

acesxh1gh wrote:

I agree. New cole just looked like a preppy dbag, but new-old cole just looks... hideous. Skin tight clothes, still no hair, he also looks younger than before... No idea what kind of chronology they have going on... And the voice acting is the same as new preppy dbag cole!

In all honesty, I never liked cole much anyway. Dull character. OLD cole would be cool to see though (And I mean old cole, but also OLD cole, you know what I mean? Like old-snake-esque cole.)

How many times is this going to have to be said in order to sink in? Sucker Punch didn't have Jason Cottle do the voice of Cole again because they also wanted mo-cap, and he didn't want to do that.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1544 posts

Aug 19, 2010

you guys complain about the new cole for months and then when they change it back you complain again and say you want the other one back?!

You should be glad that they listened to their community in the first place. I for one really like coles newest image (the new-old one).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (37 Views)
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Aug 19, 2010

M16A2FTW wrote:

Quote from Sucker Punch about the new design:  "He’s in a new city, New Marias. It’s like New Orleans, a southern hot and humid city, so Cole is more lightly dressed. He has a t-shirt instead of the leather jacket that he wore in Infamous. He has lighter-on-his-feet clothes meant for climbing around in a hotter environment."

If you were Cole, are you seriously telling me you would wear a heavy jacket while doing such a strenuous activity like parkour in a humid city like New Orleans? No? I didn't think so. The reason why SP changed the colour of the shirt to a yellow colour was to make his clothing look more similar to the clothing in the first game.

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (37 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Aug 19, 2010

Good grief . This has to be the dumbest thing to complain about . How a character looks is up to the developers and I'm surprise SP actually listen to the fans that complain about looks . Instead of complaining like spoil **bleep**es why don't they use their brain and think of ways to help the devs like what if Cole had this power or combine this and that  for instance .

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Aug 20, 2010

I wish they wouldn't have changed it. I liked Cole's original look for Infamous 2 by which i mean with the hair.

guitoorbenchi's Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (37 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 20, 2010

guitoorbenchi wrote:

I wish they wouldn't have changed it. I liked Cole's original look for Infamous 2 by which i mean with the hair.

So did I, but majority ruled out.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes