Oct 18 2012
By: DoomBringer232 Sackboy 460 posts

Possible way for iF3 to happen.

5 replies 319 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

If anyone bothered listening to the dead drops in the first inFAMOUS, you learned that Kessler had a second Ray Sphere made in case the other one failed. So was Cole the back up plan? Or was Cole the original plan, but what if the back up Sphere went off? These questions could start inFAMOUS 3.

No matter what, I think we all agree that Cole shouldn't be the main character. They can keep metioning him in the plot, but we need a new playable character. Anyone else think that this is a good idea?

Message 1 of 6 (319 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11540 posts

Re: Possible way for iF3 to happen.

Oct 18, 2012

It seems likely that a new character is possible, provided the fate players would lead up to (depending on how you play the game). I kind of liked the evil ending in Infamous 2, the way the battle was structured versus that of the final confrontation in the good playthrough. Naturally, the good ending actually seemed more reasonable and possible than the crummy evil finale. Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 6 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Dec 15, 2012

That honestly would be the only way to have a new inFamous game at all: have another playable character other than Cole. If they go the way of the evil ending in inFamous 2, then there would be all sorts of characters to choose from to do a point of view from. The good ending however is what they'll go with though since they took Cole out of the equation with that one. 

Although, one other off beat explanation could be that the lightning brought him back into the game....Cat Surprised

"I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate"
-The Joker
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Satan was there...Satan was real to him....and Satan called herself God....
Message 3 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

pretty good idea

Message 4 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jan 30, 2013

well in the inFamous universe, anything can happen, an alternative future cole who fled from the final decision on inFamous2 came back in time witha power that can destroy the beast in a molecular level and blablabla, you understand where i'm getting at

Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 31, 2013
They can't kill off cole for infamous 3 cole is now one of the big iconic playstation exclusive character next to Kratos and Nathan drake from Uncharted. To make everyone happy for infamous 3 they should leave off with the evil ending from infamous 2 and allow players to play as cole, or a different conduit with different powers.

But cole has grown on me I love his powers and how they evolve if they kept the powers from infamous 2 And added more for 3 cole's power wound be epic and absolutely amazing to use infamous 3
Message 6 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes