Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2009
By: TheFloridaDude Lombax Warrior 262 posts

OMG! Just Finished My First Play Through Last Night, And Wow!

11 replies 3 views Edited Jun 8, 2009

alright guys, i just beat the game last night in the hero path...and wow it was amazing!

I got all 3 districts 100% and maxed out all the powers....I must say this is one of the most enjoyable games I've spent time on in a while....nothing but good things to say.

The ending was a mind **bleep**k am i right? very very cool, didn't see that coming at all.

Now I'm about to start the game over in the evil path. I'm excited to have total disregard for human life and rape empire city muawahahaha.

lol

so for everyone who played it through once already, what did you think? and did you start it over in the opposite karma?

Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Re: OMG! Just Finished My First Play Through Last Night, And Wow!

Jun 8, 2009
Yeah, I've beaten it on both, so now I'm just trying to get the trophies to try to extend the game a bit.
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Jun 8, 2009
I've just gotten to the 3rd Island and at first when I started the game I had thought of Infamous as a great great game but not a AAA type title. However I've now seen this is clearly a AAA title. If games like Assasin's Creed can be considered AAA then this game is DEFINITELY a AAA gaming experience. Very impressive for a new IP and I can't wait to see what they do with it's sequels.
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
976 posts

Jun 8, 2009

I wasn't expecting a time paradox ending when I finished it on good path.

But I have a question I'm about to start my evil game and I would like to know if stunts are saved.  For example if I had 17 out of 21 will I still have 17 on my evil side?

Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jun 8, 2009

H3llMafia wrote:

But I have a question I'm about to start my evil game and I would like to know if stunts are saved.  For example if I had 17 out of 21 will I still have 17 on my evil side?

No, stunts aren't carried over to new save files.

Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 8, 2009

I did Hero then im working on Evil now.

I suggest, if you don't have the shards yet, getting a map and marking out each shard you find in paint or something, as you play through, if you care about trophies anyway.

Seems like being Evil and getting all the shards on hard will make it alot easier than normal hero was to me.

I would get the stun trophie on your hero save, since evil seems harder and your so close anyway might as well, check youtube for endgame stunt help.

Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1586 posts

Jun 8, 2009

H3llMafia wrote:

Same here. In the beginning of the last battle, I was thinking Kessler was Cole's father or something.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

Jun 8, 2009

yeah the good ending definitely threw me for a loop....i was shocked about the whole time travelling changing history **bleep** lol....it was awesome though....but as far as the game being so great....i mean it wasn't unexpected....pretty much all of the Playstation Exclusives by SCE have been amazing....

this game simply kicks ass, and is one of the best in recent memory

Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jun 8, 2009

I am right there with you FloridaDude!  I wanted to wait to beat the game until after i had all of the blast shards.  Well, after about 5-6 hours of searching, i went ahead and completed the game.  The ridiculous thing about this is i found my last blast shard within 10-15 minutes after completing the game.  It was on one of the peers in Neon where i swear i had checked 10 times.

Anyhow, the story stayed strong throughout the whole game and did not disappoint at the end.  Several options for a possible sequel and/or some DLC...which would be nice. 

Overall, other than the time i spent looking for that last shard, this game was one of the better PS3 experiences.   

Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
643 posts

Jun 8, 2009
the game threw you a lot of curveballs i really enjoyed it also did anyone else really get to feel cole like his feelings first time ive been immersed in a game for a while
beta tested: Uncharted 2, HOME Private Beta, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, MAG Private, SOCOM Confrontation

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - CBdaQB
Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes