Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Re: Multiplayer

Sep 10, 2010

sagejonathan wrote:

Well, i dont really want coop in inFAMOUS ever. But thats me. I'd rather it always be based on Cole. And anyways, i dont think it would be that fun playing as Zeke or someone like john in inFAMOUS.

I don't think anyone's suggesting that the story mode should be co-operative. That would require Sucker Punch to have a secondary character with Cole at all times which wouldn't eb great during some more atmospheric sections like New Marais' swamps. Like I've said before the co-op could just be limited to a few missions with a basic narrative that don't have a huge impact on the main storyline, therefore keeping the story based on Cole.

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 10, 2010

Iznhou wrote:

sagejonathan wrote:

No... Cole fights solo... I dont want Cole to have a partner to fight with. He goes alone.

I've said it once, Ill say it again, No Multiplayer. Nuff Said.

^This.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Sep 10, 2010

Andy-McK-4ever wrote:

sagejonathan wrote:

Well, i dont really want coop in inFAMOUS ever. But thats me. I'd rather it always be based on Cole. And anyways, i dont think it would be that fun playing as Zeke or someone like john in inFAMOUS.

I don't think anyone's suggesting that the story mode should be co-operative. That would require Sucker Punch to have a secondary character with Cole at all times which wouldn't eb great during some more atmospheric sections like New Marais' swamps. Like I've said before the co-op could just be limited to a few missions with a basic narrative that don't have a huge impact on the main storyline, therefore keeping the story based on Cole.

Im still a little iffy on that.

sagejonathan  Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Sep 11, 2010

A recent study shows that 92% of teens have moved onto rap. Rap is so pointless and the rappers literally all look the same, ROCK ON SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Sep 11, 2010

mariofan09 wrote:

A recent study shows that 92% of teens have moved onto rap. Rap is so pointless and the rappers literally all look the same, ROCK ON SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou, thankyou. Just put my sig as your sig if you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Sep 12, 2010

Well, I was just thinking that it would be cool if you could like explore New Marais with like 4 friends over the internet liken just doing anything you want, wrecking stuff or stopping crime together with a mic, it would be pretty fun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Sep 13, 2010

i find that kinda pointless. Especially if you're playing as hero.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Sep 13, 2010

I think regular multiplayer fits the game more than Co-op does. Unless there was like a Justice League type thing going on...

And a lot of people seemed to have missed the point in this topic. I was not saying the game needs multiplayer. I was merely saying that if they do decided to add multiplayer, this is the format that I would like to see. Truth of the matter is, no matter how good the single player is, there will be some reviewer complaining that there is no multiplayer. But then again you can't keep all critics happy.

As a side note 100% of signature statistics are wrong.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Spike8891
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (13 Views)
0 Likes