Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Re: Just got Infamous: The gaming community has become pure rubbish this gen.

Jul 3, 2009

wow u r so right i have the game and its freaking ballin so everyone who has a ps3 should get it....

kudos!

better REBORN!
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 84 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Jul 19, 2009

brandnoob wrote:
'meh' is pretty vague maybe you can help us out by explaining what you didn't like?  For me this game is quite underrated at 85 on metacritic.
Gawd! I hate metacritic. Sites like that examplifies all that's wrong with editorial rating system and why they aren't neccessarily healthy for the growth of the industry.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 84 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Jul 19, 2009
i agree
I Haz no sig
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 84 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4372 posts

Jul 20, 2009

I started the game right before the 4th of July, and was pretty impressed, and a little dissapointed that I would have to leave it for about 2 weeks while I went away on vacation.

But I came back and started playing it again, and must admit that it's one of the funnest games I've experienced in a long time. I don't really know how far in I am, I just reached the 2nd island late last night, but I can't wait to get home tonight, get all the normal day to day stuff out of the way, and start playing again.

It's not perfect. The character models are a little basic and I'm not a huge fan of the black and white good vs evil morality system, but all that is pretty ancillary. 

The fact is that I played the game a ton over the weekend and I'm looking forward to getting to play more.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 84 (15 Views)
0 Likes