Jul 12 2011
By: RyanCoke First Son 11 posts

Infamous 2: Can't Find Last Blast Shard

7 replies 905 views Edited Jul 12, 2011

I used "shard sense" to locate all but the last blast shard. No more are apearing on my radar. Also, I have scoured the city for any shard bombs I may have missed and I can't find any. Am I missing something?  Do I have to get the last shard from a mission?  I have done all the side missions on both islands and am almost done the main story missions. I would like to find all the shards before finishing the game.

Anybody have any insight?

Message 1 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Infamous 2: Can't Find Last Blast Shard

Jul 13, 2011

I havent began my shard hunt just yet. I usaully wait til i compete taking all the teritories(makes it a lot easier). but from what i remember in Infamous 1, they dont include shards you get from side missions in the full shard count. Its probably just in some crazy spot you havent checked yet. i remember almost going crazy trying to find the last two shards in the Infamous 1. heres a complete shard locator. It Might help, Good luck dude!

http://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous-2/Blast_Shards

Message 2 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 14, 2011

Well I ended up finishing the game without getting the last blast shard. I'm almost thinking it was a glitch since nothing shows up on my radar and there are no more shard bombs to diffuse.  Oh well, better luck on my evil playthrough!

Message 3 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Jul 19, 2011

weird, I finnished the game on good and hunted the shards afterwards. I still had like 40 or so to find, and I was done in like half an hour using the shard sense. It was almost too easy... but oh well now on to the evil playthrough on hard to get that platinum

BF3 Stats
Message 4 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Fabcom wrote:

weird, I finnished the game on good and hunted the shards afterwards. I still had like 40 or so to find, and I was done in like half an hour using the shard sense. It was almost too easy... but oh well now on to the evil playthrough on hard to get that platinum

Videogamesigs.com Forum Siggy

I found them all right before the fight with bertrand using the blast shard sense. I only had like 21 left to find when I upgraded it. Not sure why they wouldn't show up.I don't think there is a maximum distance for it to work either. also, I don't think the bombs are apart of the shard count anyway. They still showed up even after I found them all. 

Message 5 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7602 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Blast shard senses shows you the nearest shard to you no matter how far away you are, so ya, it should still show up on the map.

Also, the bombs don't count for the shards, they are extra, and infinite.

Message 6 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 24, 2011

I am assuming you have travelled up the prison, up the tall building at ground zero, up the rubbish hideout and out onto the shattered pier in the water in the Neon district.

I found mine at the northern bridge in the Warren district which leads to the Alden battle.

No, I am not talking about the one that is at the tip of the destroyed section.

Mine was UNDER the bridge near the water BEFORE you go toward the Historic district.

So before you face Alden or after you get back from one of the other islands, you may want to ping there.

I thought it was ON TOP of the arch and could not figure out how to get up there.

Just before rage quitting, I took a breath and looked underneath.

Tada!! Shard 350!

Hope this helps.

ACK_MINDSEYE

Eat My Justice!!
Message 7 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7602 posts

Oct 24, 2011

That's Infamous 1, the OP is talking about Infamous 2.

Message 8 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes