Dec 23, 2011

IDK

Message 2 of 12 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: INFAMOUS 3 ideas anyone?

Jul 14, 2012

there can't be a 3rd one... but can only make side stories like festival of blood which was freaking great... And so they should continue making side stories that can lead into something big !

You Mad Bro !
Message 3 of 12 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Message 4 of 12 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I just posted this elsewhere but I was thinking: Am I the crazy or one of the only people who saw this but at the end of inFamous 2, after the credits, a quick lightning bolt strikes and makes a three in the middle of the screen, and then the image quickly cuts away. Idk if this can be seen playing the game on Infamous (I just beat it on Hero). What do people think about this? I admit making an inFamous 3 would be difficult but with all the money racked in from 1 and 2, why not make a 3? There have been instances where companies have made sequels to games before despite not having a clear storyline. In the end they're in it for a profit and if they made inFamous 3, with the history the series has, I think many people would buy it and Sony could make a lot of money. If not an infamous 3, then why the lightning bolt?
Message 5 of 12 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Acually I saw a ? mark. And that would have to revive him, because how was Kessler made?

And they should have a electric whip too Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jul 23, 2012

If you listen to the dead drops in inFAMOUS, Kessler talks about a "second event in case the first one fails". Cole is obvisouly the first one, so what about the second one? I'm I the only one who sees this as a great starting point for inFAMOUS3?

Message 7 of 12 (308 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jul 28, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

If you listen to the dead drops in inFAMOUS, Kessler talks about a "second event in case the first one fails". Cole is obvisouly the first one, so what about the second one? I'm I the only one who sees this as a great starting point for inFAMOUS3?

OMJ, OMJ, OMJ. That is true. We are going to need an inFamous 3 and everybody knows it. How about that "2nd Event" was a man with the ability to manipulate the elements of Fire, Ice, Electricity, and Air (Oh **bleep** this might start to sound like Avatar). He also has extended life powers that allows him to live longer. He was the first man with the Conduit gene. He was born in 1980 His name is... I don't know. Anyone with suggestions feel free to post them.  He would be the main character.  Don't have a storyline idea since anything I come up with sounds like a rip off of sumthin else.

Message 8 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Infamous 3 should star Zeke in a tights and a cape

Message 9 of 12 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
589 posts

Aug 2, 2012

To start off, I'd like an inFAMOUS 3.

The gameplay in inFAMOUS 2 was pretty nice, but could definitely use some improvement (like melee) to make it much more fun. Maybe having a different protaganist to continue the story since Cole's story was closed pretty nicely, and continuing Cole's story from here on out would cheapen inFAMOUS 2's ending. Maybe a protagonist who can control more than just lightning - a protaganist that can control many elements would be a welcomed improvement of what inFAMOUS 2 started.

There's are a few ideas. What do you guys think?

Message 10 of 12 (282 Views)
0 Likes