Jul 12 2009
By: TheScientist Hekseville Citizen 367 posts

Hero Cole is more powerful than Infamous Cole...

31 replies 978 views Edited Jul 12, 2009

...it's true, with all upgrades Hero Cole is more powerful. The main reason is because on Hero your electricity recharges every time you hit an enemy with your lightning. Evil Cole doesn't really have anything except more explosions.

In a 1-on-1 battle between good Cole and evil Cole, good Cole will win because evil Cole would spend half his time trying to find some place to recharge while good Cole keeps constantly attacking and recharging. 

It should have been the opposite, Infamous Cole more powerful than Hero Cole but I am surprised at the result.

Message 1 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
770 posts

Re: Hero Cole is more powerful than Infamous Cole...

Jul 12, 2009

False: 

Hero Cole would be getting destroyed by arc lightning while trying to line up a shot on evil Cole who would constantly dodging not be using metal objects as cover.

Just got the Platinum Trophy ten minutes ago, yay me! 

Message Edited by cleversignin on 07-12-2009 04:30 PM
Message 2 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jul 13, 2009
arc lightning is awesome but it requires charge. All hero cole would need to do is stay alive until evil cole loses all his electricity. Hero Cole has an unlimited supply of electricity.
Message 3 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
770 posts

Jul 13, 2009

the minimal damage done by the normal lightning vs arc lightning would have good Cole dead long before evil Cole needed to recharge. 

play the game on hard with good and evil Cole and I think you will notice the final boss is much harder w/ good Cole. Evil Cole can spam arc lightning and it kills clones, grenade bots and hurts Kesler, good Cole requires lot of dodging and carefully timed attacks. You really cannot take advantage of the regenerating power of the normal lightning since you need to use heavier powers to do much damage. 

You are wrong, evil Cole would kick the crap out of good Cole. 

Message 4 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1833 posts

Jul 13, 2009

i have yet to finish the game as evil cole but i can agree that fighting kesler as good cole takes alot of time because u ahve to dodge alot and time power shots up to do any real damadge. that boss fight was ... hard.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

Jul 13, 2009
Neither of them would win because they would be shooting electricity at each other and just keep absorbing it because they both have the same ability!!!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 32 (978 Views)
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

Jul 13, 2009

Fluidshine wrote:
Neither of them would win because they would be shooting electricity at each other and just keep absorbing it because they both have the same ability!!!!!!

LMAOSmiley Very Happy!!! the first one in this thread to actually make sense! lolSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jul 13, 2009
**bleep**???... i'm sure I played the same game, so it actually makes no sense at all... seeing as how... umm... never mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I couldn't do it... Mainly because I didn't want to..."

khaotikz
Message 8 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 13, 2009

thank you! i started reading this hoping someone would say it before I had to.  They both are lightning rods, so they would not harm one another. 

And to settle this, since everyone is just jumping around the answer.  Evil Cole=Very powerful and kicks ass quickly or dies.  Good Cole=Not as powerful, has timed and precise/thought out attacks, but has more time to do so.

They are pretty equal people.  That's how the developers wanted it.  Just depended on how you wanted to play the game.

Message 9 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jul 13, 2009

thank you! i started reading this hoping someone would say it before I had to.  They both are lightning rods, so they would not harm one another. 

Don't mean to p*ss on anyones parade or anything, but Cole Vs. Kessler pretty much proves they could kill each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forwards to a PS3 price cut...what makes you think anyone who owns a PS3 really cares? If the price of the PS3 really bothered those of us who own a PS3, then we would have an XBOX.
Message 10 of 32 (978 Views)
0 Likes