Highlighted
Apr 27 2009
By: FrOstyBAllz02 First Son 25 posts

Anyone recieve a UNCHARTED beta code

3 replies 10 views Edited Apr 27, 2009

Infamous doesn't appeal to me, if UNCHARTED isn't your cup of tea I'd appreciate a shot at the beta if you don't mind, thank you PM me

Message 1 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2421 posts

Re: Anyone recieve a UNCHARTED beta code

Apr 27, 2009
Your gonna have to wait a month for someone that generous to give you that beta code. At the time no one has it, May 26.
Message 2 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2748 posts

Apr 27, 2009

I think it starts June 3, ah well if anyone would also be willing to send one to me?

Uncharted: best game yet

Uncharted 2: lets see

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Apr 27, 2009

If Uncharted isn't your cup of tea? Ha! Good luck. Sure, there are a few people like that, but how many might buy InFamous? How many won't want to give Uncharted 2 the benefit of the doubt and try out its multiplayer, IF they do happen to be one of the lucky ones with the Uncharted voucher? 

From what I've seen in the Uncharted forums, most people only disliked Uncharted for minor reasons. They probably will want to use their voucher. I'm not trying to be mean and say it's impossible, but it probably won't happen soon. Maybe wait until U2 is released? Rent it first?

Message Edited by Psych_G on 04-27-2009 03:50 PM
"El Goddamn Dorado" ~ Sully, Uncharted
There should be a joke in InFamous where Zeak just hands Cole a lozenge.... That's all I wanted to say. Smiley Happy Go InFamous!
Message 4 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes