Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: Anyone got any questions?

May 25, 2009
Are the gigawatt blades that good of a wpn that i should get infamous from gamestop or save like 10 dollars and order from amazon
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
612 posts

May 25, 2009

BryanDinh wrote:
Are the gigawatt blades that good of a wpn that i should get infamous from gamestop or save like 10 dollars and order from amazon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQaCfdRbjo i hope this helps

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 48 (8 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

May 25, 2009

SpiderguyZER0-G wrote:
How does the health system work? I've looked at a ton of vids and screen shots but I dont see a health meter or anything.

This is straight from the stategy guide:

Cole has a health value of 400 points.When he takes damage he losses points. If he drops to 0 points, he dies. There is no health bar or meter to indicate the number of points he has but you do get on-screen indications, like blood. As he continues to take damage more blood splashes on screen and the screen goes to black and white as well as Coles heart beats becoming louder and louder.

Luckily Cole can regenerate his health. In order to do so Cole must go a full 10 seconds without taking damage. Once Cole is damge free for 10, his health regenerates at a rate of 30 points per second  if his health is above 200 points. If Cole's health is below 200 the regeneration is 75 points per second.

You can speed up the healing process by draing energy. When you drain energy health regeneration is immediate and at a faster rate. The rate is 2x the rate of electricity drain. The base rate of electricity drain is 72 points of electricity per second (each battery core holds 30 points). This means when you drain electricity, you recover 144 points of health when draining at the base rate. Purchasing the drain upgrades will increase this rate.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 48 (8 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1380 posts

May 26, 2009
I just have 1 question: What's the meaning of life?
PSN ID: Driffter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
591 posts

May 26, 2009
i got a question that i am sure some people would like to know is i noticed in the demo that there was a timer after awhile that starts to count down if you dont go to the location and if you dont go there it will bring you there automatically and i was wondering if that was in the full game
"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!" Kurt Vonnegut

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

May 26, 2009

Driffter wrote:
Well, this week it's playing inFAMOUS.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1380 posts

May 26, 2009

Maverick10 wrote:

Driffter wrote:
Well, this week it's playing inFAMOUS.

Good anwser.

PSN ID: Driffter

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2575 posts

May 26, 2009

Zengaku92 wrote:
i got a question that i am sure some people would like to know is i noticed in the demo that there was a timer after awhile that starts to count down if you dont go to the location and if you dont go there it will bring you there automatically and i was wondering if that was in the full game

to my knowledge there is no counter, you can roam till your hearts content. Ive done plenty of delay before going to a mission you can roam as you like as reapers and others attack around you. Im in the second area so far
Message Edited by xCaptainCanadax on 05-25-2009 08:38 PM
Prime copy

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
591 posts

May 26, 2009

xCaptainCanadax wrote:

Zengaku92 wrote:

to my knowledge there is no counter, you can roam till your hearts content. Ive done plenty of delay before going to a mission you can roam as you like as reapers and others attack around you. Im in the second area so far

ok thanks i was sure there was no counter since there are blast shards scattered around and you can collect all of them

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!" Kurt Vonnegut

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4719 posts

May 26, 2009

xCaptainCanadax wrote:

Zengaku92 wrote:

Great, I got a counter question thought, if you try to leave an area during a mission what happens? Does it do that "abandoning mission" thing?

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 48 (8 Views)
0 Likes