Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: All 21 Stunts *Spoilers*

Jun 5, 2009

The Red cylinder is in the same area where Cole and Zeke live on the roof top, right before you reach Archer Square

Message 71 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 6, 2009
oh yeah, quick question, do stunts carry over from starting a good story then starting an evil playthrough?
Message 72 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2616 posts

Jun 6, 2009

iyeragenius wrote:
oh yeah, quick question, do stunts carry over from starting a good story then starting an evil playthrough?

no they do not.
Photobucket
Message 73 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 6, 2009

Found the rooftop. Only got 2 of them with the shockwave

I'll have to keep trying. I only have two stunts left, and until I get this one, I won't know what the last one is. 

Message 74 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 7, 2009

16. Premature Detonation - Kill an enemy by making a Kamikaze enemy explode near them.

17. Crowd Control - Kill 5 Enemies at once

21. Have a nice fall - Take down 3 enemies at once with one shockwave off a roof.

Can anyone help me with these three stunts?

I can't seem to find any kamikaze reapers anymore and when i do, i'm usually too slow to get him while he is with another guy.

Do you electricute him when he is in a group, or shockwave him back and then bomb?

Is there an easy way of getting 5 guys together?

whenever i get them i accidently sticky bomb them or only get like a 4 in one explosion?

In the mission nemesis something (forgot what its called) there is like 5 or so guys on top of the roof but its nearly impossible to shock 3 off at the same time.

Should i keep trying on that roof or is there a better opportunity?

Message 75 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jun 7, 2009

Cezza_4 wrote:

16. Premature Detonation - Kill an enemy by making a Kamikaze enemy explode near them.

21. Have a nice fall - Take down 3 enemies at once with one shockwave off a roof.

I can't seem to find any kamikaze reapers anymore and when i do, i'm usually too slow to get him while he is with another guy.

Do you electricute him when he is in a group, or shockwave him back and then bomb?

whenever i get them i accidently sticky bomb them or only get like a 4 in one explosion?

In the mission nemesis something (forgot what its called) there is like 5 or so guys on top of the roof but its nearly impossible to shock 3 off at the same time.

There is no set method for the first one. I just kept popping them with Head Shocks and I got it in the end.

Go to the Warren and search for one of the Conduits that releases Spiders from it's back. Let them swarm around you and blast them with a Shockwave (may take a couple of tries). The other choice is the side mission where the Dustmen and the Reapers are fighting, should be enough enemies to allow a decent chance at this.

I did the last one on the mission where you are uploading coded messages to Moya from a high rooftop in the Warren. There were three Dustmen on top of it and You just have to lure them into a corner and Shockwave. I'm not sure of many other places though...

"The price of freedom is steep."
Message 76 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 7, 2009

El-Paulo21 wrote:

Cezza_4 wrote:

There is no set method for the first one. I just kept popping them with Head Shocks and I got it in the end.

Go to the Warren and search for one of the Conduits that releases Spiders from it's back. Let them swarm around you and blast them with a Shockwave (may take a couple of tries). The other choice is the side mission where the Dustmen and the Reapers are fighting, should be enough enemies to allow a decent chance at this.

I did the last one on the mission where you are uploading coded messages to Moya from a high rooftop in the Warren. There were three Dustmen on top of it and You just have to lure them into a corner and Shockwave. I'm not sure of many other places though...

Oh, okay then.

Thanks for the help mate. I'll give these ways a try and get back to you

Message 77 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 7, 2009

WFMMK wrote:

Just incase anyone needs them.

1. Air Strike - Kill an enemy with Lightning Bolt while Cole is air borne.
2. Crush - Kill an enemey by crushing them with an object (Car, bike, dumpster...etc.)
3. Sticky Bomb - Kill an enemy by sticking a shock grenade to them.
4. Highfall - Kill an enemy by making them fall from a high place.
5. Enviro Take Down - Kill an enemy with enviromental explosion.
6. Blast & Bolt - Use a Shockwave to send the enemy up into the air then kill him with  a Lightning Bolt
7. Flying Head Shot - Head shot an air borne enemy

8. Ride the Lightning - Use Precision while riding the rails
9. Air Sticky Bomb - Kill an air borne enemy by sticking a grenade to them.
10. Flying Melee - Kill an air borne enemy with melee
11. Insult To Injury - Stick a grenade to an enemy, then kill them before it explodes
12. Wack A Mole - Kill a Conduit with Thunder Drop
13. Suspended Sentence - Kill an air borne enemy with Thunder Storm
14. Unquenchable Thirst - Transfer to 4 different grinds without touching anything else
15. Melee Finisher - Kill 3 enemies back to back with melee
18. Splash and Crash - While air borne shoot and enemy with lightning then do a thunder drop on the same enemy

19. Up close and personal - Kill 4-6 enemies in a row with melee only

20. Right back at ya - Kill and enemy with his own grenade

#8 added by me ... but info comes from iyeragenius ... thanks.  (and changed #18 to Splash and Crash)

I have 4 to go to finish my good-guy/normal runthru ... and I want them all before my Evil/Hard run ... problem is, I didn't take good notes, so I'm not exactly sure which ones I need except the one that shows up in my pause menu ... I'm 100% story/side/shard complete so I was worried that I'll have to wait to get this on my Hard run.  But I'm still optimistic that I can pull it off before starting over.

Thanks for that tip about the round building in the Neon district ... as soon as I hit SUBMIT POST, I'm heading over there 

18. Splash&Crash

This was a tough one ... because I kept my damn finger on the AIM button and would lay a shock grenade instead of doing a Thunder Drop ... then I'd land on it and DIE.  I finally got this one just last night.  My strategy was to be on a rooftop, jump down into a small group of baddies (shooting while falling), then LET GO OF THE AIM BUTTON and mash square.

I'm not sure about the other 3 that I need ... I bet that I still need a couple of the Melee ones, like 10 (flying melee), and 19 (4-6 melee in a row).   The flying melee should be interesting ... wondering how I'll catch up to the baddie after I shock him into the air ... or perhaps I'll follow them down after shocking off the edge ... stay tuned.

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 78 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Jun 7, 2009

Cezza_4 wrote:

16. This one is extremely easy if you know where to do it. For instance, after you get the ability to use the Shock Grenades, right when you're about to make it to the generator that you need to charge to power the city's lights, (in the sewers of course), about three or four Kamikaze will run out from behind it. All you have to do is throw out a couple of Shock Grenades and eventually one enemy will blow up another, triggering the stunt. If it doesn't work, just jump in the water to kill yourself, and keep trying it again and again.

Also, another nice place to get this stunt, if you've already passed that above area, is the mission involving the death of the individual that's related to the girl that Zeke is trying to "score" with. Cole will see the flashback of him getting killed by the crab-like enemies and then you'll have to follow the Conduit's image that sprouts them out of his back. You'll follow him for a while and then there will be one portion of the chase that will sprout 2 or 3 Kamikaze along with a handful of Dustmen. Again, just throw out the Shock Grenades and the stunt is bound to pop up.

17. Again, another very easy stunt. You can actually get this one on the above mission as well (following the murdering Conduit). The first set of enemies you'll run into, behind the alley, are exactly six of the crab-like enemies. Just throw a Shock Grenade on one of them and the stunt is yours. However, you may have some trouble getting it for only one simple reason: you haven't upgraded the ability. I found that when I was playing as Evil, I'd throw out the Grenade and all of them would die, but for some reason, I wouldn't get the stunt. I went into my Powers menu, upgraded the Shock Grenades fully, and then when I tried the stunt again, I got it immediately.

21. This one is probably the most challenging. A good place to get this one is during the mission that involves Cole getting rid of the sludge/tar generators on the roofs of the buildings. On more than one roof, there will be plenty of enemies on it for the Shockwave. The only problem is getting lucky enough to get three of them close enough together to pull it off. Eventually, after a few tries, you'll unlock the stunt.

Also, another, and probably better, option, is doing it on the mission that Jay mentioned.

Good luck!

Message 79 of 102 (6 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 7, 2009

Wozamil wrote:
I completed this after I cleared the game 100%. On the first island, there is a tall building, red cylinder shaped building that looks like a gigantic water tower where three guys will be sitting on top of. It's random, so they aren't always there. But it's really easy to knock all three of them off in one blast.

I've found the building, but they're not spawning ... ugh ... maybe if I switch it to HARD ...

Are there any other ideas for "Shockwave 3 off a rooftop" after you have finished all the Story and Side missions?

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 80 of 102 (6 Views)
0 Likes