I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: inFAMOUS The Second Son for PS3

Jun 23, 2013

GhoulMine1 wrote:

Well, the game is pretty much a carbon-copy of inFAMOUS2 with a slightly different look.

I mean, look at it.

It looks almost EXACTLY the same as inFAMOUS2 only your powers have a slight bit more of teleporting in them, also magma/smoke/fire/ whatever the hell the Developers intended for it to be.

So what's some slightly less detailed textures going to matter?
Unless you're one of those **bleep** that would give a game an award for having a detailed piece of grass, even if the rest of it was an extremely linear, and mostly mediocre game(Looking at you Crysis).

I see were you are going, and you are right at some points, from what we've seen, Second Son looks like inFAMOUS 2 with new powers and a graph upgrade. But I'm sure there's new stuff there we haven't seen. For once, I'm sure the number of attacks has increased greatly. But we still need to see more about the open world mechanics.

Message 31 of 53 (1,443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: infamous The Second Son for PS3

Sep 10, 2013

I really hope they do make infamous: Second Son for ps3 (:

Message 32 of 53 (1,242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Re: infamous The Second Son for PS3

Sep 10, 2013

dakodahoff wrote:

I really hope they do make infamous: Second Son for ps3 (:

won't happen, they want to sell you a ps4, if they make all ps4 exclusives for ps3 as well, then there is not much reason aside from a graphical update to buy the ps4, so if I were you I would start saving money right now Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 53 (1,240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I really hope that They come out with most of these new games for the ps3 as well because the ps4 is having a great deal of problems right now and it will probably be a year or at least 8 months, before I get one!
Message 34 of 53 (1,119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Nov 22, 2013

crippledeaglebee wrote:
I really hope that They come out with most of these new games for the ps3 as well because the ps4 is having a great deal of problems right now and it will probably be a year or at least 8 months, before I get one!

what problems?

Message 35 of 53 (1,113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

crippledeaglebee wrote:

what problems?

No idea, the launch of the PS4 couldn't be better if you ask me.

Message 36 of 53 (1,106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Arkthur_us wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

crippledeaglebee wrote:

what problems?

No idea, the launch of the PS4 couldn't be better if you ask me.

yeah, the only thing it needed were some better games if you ask me, I'm not into first person shooters (killzone shadowfall) and the other launch exclusive (knack) turned out to be pretty bad, but knowing that games like infamous second son, the order 1886 and a new uncharted game are coming up, I'm fine with it...

and then again, the competition isn't doing much better with the launch games, forza 5 is probably good, ryse is very bad and dead rising is an ok game, if driveclub wasn't delayed on ps4 the launch lineup would be identical, but knowing that in the future the ps4 will have much better games than the x1, the ps4 is obviously going to be better Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 53 (1,103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Dec 26, 2013

crippledeaglebee wrote:

The problems generally get fixed, and putting the game on PS3 would limit the game and downgrade it. Plus, the PS4 needs exclusives so it can sell. lol 

Message 38 of 53 (1,030 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 24, 2014
I can't wait for this to come out. This game is what made me decide to get a ps4 sooner rather than later.
Message 39 of 53 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 25, 2014

NAHHH it would defeat the purpose of ps4 

Message 40 of 53 (931 Views)
0 Likes