First Son
8 posts

Re: Infamous Second Son Stuck on Random Download that it Initiated in the MIddle of Gameplay

Sep 1, 2015

Thank you! That seems to have done the trick.

Message 11 of 15 (915 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Infamous Second Son Stuck on Random Download that it Initiated in the MIddle of Gameplay

3 weeks ago
Taking out disc and putting it back got nothing, letting it Download in the background on the PS4 dashboard does not work, NONE of the suggestions have planned out! I am a fan of infamous from the start of the series, I got the series because my second favorite musician (Amon Tobin) made the music for Infamous, and I have been a fan since the first. But this has my blood boiling! I am livid about this! If I cannot fix it, than can someone help me figure out how to shove massive rocket **bleep** up this company's **bleep**, so **bleep** hard their grandkids feel the impact!!!! I cannot return the game because of store policy about not accepting opened product (I have the disc), and I am simply to take a loss while these **bleep** make off with my **bleep** money? NOT **bleep** ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They either need to fix this or get anally raped by a gang of savage silver back gorillas! How can these **bleep** suckers get away with selling defective products? Why is this **bleep** game still being sold? How is this legal? Where do I sign up to bring the pain to the **bleep**ers responsible? And **bleep** YOU Sony! **bleep** you with a chainsaw up the tight **bleep**! You **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** guzzling thief's! Do you not have any **bleep** morals at all? I am going to make it a personal mission to find every **bleep** post on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and any other media I can to let the world know that Sony likes to steal from kids, I am so **bleep** mad at how you just expect people to just bend over and take a loss for you miserable corpse **bleep** pedophilic scum, that o am going to help pirates wreck your **bleep** business! Any publicity is good put nd
Message 12 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

3 weeks ago
You think any publicity is good publicity? Just you cucking wait! I have had it with you crooked thief's allowing this kind of **bleep**! I have been supporting you bums since the first PlayStation! And all you kunts care about is the dollar! So that is where I am going to hurt you!!! It is now a personal mission of mine to do whatever I can to take money from your garbage company! See how you testicle licking scum like having money stolen from you! I am a determined kunt and you are going to feel my wrath! At least your wallets are. Please choke on your father's genitals while your mother is forced watch before being forced to eat the feces from your father's rear after you have ejaculated in it! I am going to ruin you!
Have a nice day!
Message 13 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

3 weeks ago
Suck my **bleep**, after I anally satisfy your mother AND father! Where do you see an answer? None of the solutions work! So THAT is why you brain dead scum stain! Next dumb question!
Message 14 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

3 weeks ago
People yes this is simply a game.. (No S.hit Sherlock).
This is about a transaction, people being held accountable for what they advertise and what you get, business standards, quality, if a functional product is not delivered then at least provide a solution or compensation! Instead expecting the person who has fulfilled their portion of the agreement, to foot the loss of the company's failure to uphold theirs!!!! What is so complicated about that? There are countless quality control steps that the CUSTOMER PAYS FOR IN THE FINAL PRICE OF PRODUCTION, to prevent exactly this sort of C.ock.Suckkingg --(that's for you Sony! With love from the deepest parts of my a.n.u.s.), --problem in the first place!!!!! Ever hear the quote "They are pissing on us, and don't even have the courtesy to call it rain"...? Ever hear that? People let's shove a phat C.Ock up Sony's tight a.Ss (no lube for you!), by putting some of our money in other names, even if it makes you feel ill (I am gamer, Coleco Vision..), this is where we SKIP the excuses and whining!! That said and done, if you sincerely want games that can change the way your brain/being works...?!! Titles that can still invoke choking, because you are so invested in part or another enough to "connect" with or can empathically relate to... Even the casual gamer stands to gain... But that is **bleep** really.. the posers are the disease and will suffer the most.. good riddance. Sorry.. (not at all). Good luck! F.uC.k right off! Don't look back...
Why would I rant like that? You answer that question! Tired this!
Hey Sony! Karma is childish, vengeance is petty, justice is Just Ice disguised as righteous retribution... All useless... I curse you to suffer the truth of your existence! May your own consciousness haunt your sleep and steer you into Oblivion! The legacy and simple truth to those with ability to take a step back and Hmmmm... Of course the staff reading this are not who I speak of... Hope YOU guys/gals find your way out! By the way sucking the Devil's c.oCk is gross for one . Second.. still gross... Third no excuse job or not, integrity, when you lay your head at night, if you worship a deity, how do you look it in the eye?, Gaming is not physics or frontier medicine... But the impact of this "Infectious" presence in modern homes is a big reach, greater than Television and even competes with The internet itself in influence, not capabilities. You need no one to tell you s.Hit ! If you can comprehend these concepts... Then you know the truth. BAM b.it.CH! Check yourself! Sorry.. that had to happen. One last slap to the face.. With great.Comes great. The source is irrelevant, you know this. It is still true. Facts stains all over your face nig.ghaa! No I do not mean skin pigmentation... That is my vision for the fat cats stuck in the large gears of Sony..... You poor souls, could be a kings/queens with the resources at your command! But how ironic is it that your greed is the very corruption of your soul that prevents you from seeing the formula for a King's path. (It includes all the resources and external attentions you could ever crave... At the flick of an eye to suggest the desire... The definition of Irony! Poetic Justice maybe? Lol!!! It's like this crazy system built into the necessary steps to have the knowledge. Nature's karmatic, Video game like, Moral check... LMAO! You truly are your own worst enemies! You f.U.Cked yourselves and many others along the way.. Proud? Nice wake. s.hiT stain comes to mind...
Gamers stop coddling the devil's balls please! Thank you! Do something! Even if it's lighting fires! I would hope pride would hit most but .. apparently not! WTF? Come now! Put the devil's balls down. Let's go!
Rant ends.
Message 15 of 15 (73 Views)
0 Likes