ultralucario64's Posts

Topic Title Author Likes Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
TBH, if she was replaced with another female, then I'd be fine If she was replaced with a male, the...
0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
I think KCs are ok for characters with otherwise abysmal-ranged supers (The Coles, Jak). But for ch...
0 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So, according to Sony, I'm not loyal (had the PS3 for more than 4 years, bought the move, and I don'...
0 0
How about, also, an extended customization for these conduits? Like, one can have electrical powe...
0 1
googled his username, apparently he made 1 LBP2 level which only had 2 plays and plays Spore and bat...
0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 4 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 0
I thought the title sequel would be more like something as "Playstation Allstars Ultimate Conquest" ...
0 2
Ok, so everyone who uses Hades is a little **bleep**. He does so much damage and can stun the playe...
2 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
Thirty3Three wrote: Oh! No, haha! I was just exclaming my love for nachos. I personally think...
1 0
Nerf everyone Everyone is OP, they should be nerfed We need Nerf guns instead of that RPG nerfner...
0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
Ok, so instead of telling us how we can be strategic with that kind of team, you just say that you b...
3 1
Ya know, Kat and Emmett need a nerf Every time I see people using them online, they always spam th...
0 2