This widget could not be displayed.
Re: who can this be??

pringles4ever wrote:

BASSTakena wrote:

pringles4ever wrote:

And just because it is a mash-up would not mean it is not the final boss. Of course, you would say "That would be ridiculous!" but that was our reaction too when we got New Dante over Old Dante or Raiden over Snake.

I'm getting pretty tired of people wipping over Dante's new look. They remind me the time that Metallica cut their hair, all "Metal fans" saying "They sold out!". Have you seen DmC's gameplay videos? That game looks just as awesome and fun as DMC 3. Just because Dante now has a new look, people are thinking that the game it's gonna be the worst game of all times. Come on, people! Yeah, DMC 3's Dante could have been more apealing, but I think the New Dante it's great. He's got almost the same move sets, weapons and attitude as the old Dante, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Obviously you are a casual DMC player, who plays the games like someone would play God Of War. Do you sincerely believe that New Dante's appearance is the only complaint on the new game? I do not want to sound like an elitist, but true DMC players who understand the mechanics of DMC and how things work (just as fighting game fans understand mechanics like hitstun) think the reboot, so far, has been a step back from the original series.

The mechanics are still there, except more in the air now. The 30fps changes absolutely nothing because the PC version is 60fps. The problem with the game is that, everyone who is 'hardcore' at it tends to forget that, you're supposed to have FUN. If the entire internet is up in arms with the game, and only a small margin of them actually know what said mechanics are, its not going to change anything.

Heck, Heavenly Sword had aerial combos too except it was made weird. I was telling myself it'd work a lot better if you could chain throw them up and somehow link one attack to another character.

(106 Views)