This widget could not be displayed.
Great 1.13 / 1.14 rate of fire, blindfire ... players coward -_-"

Great since updates 1.13 / 1.14 everyone plays with the rate of fire and blindfire hardly anyone bothers to aim, this game became completely uninteresting I think you should see your peak with multiplayer.

Your updates have completely rotted multiplayer, but the last two is the ultimate, the purpose of the update is normally optimize the game and rebalance, yet the consequences of the last update were forcing too many people to to optimize rate of fire on that M9 is not completely balanced with other weapons in the game it gives a too big advantage over its simple handling, this is the reason why the majority pro gamer who have a reputation on the multiplayer does not take this weapon to avoid the ease and keep their reputation. I will say also that the games held between team who have a great reputation spleen of fire all the time is prohibited. If not for the blindfire is horrible since the last update people do it almost, almost nobody bothers to tell you aim morons.

I can not get down to their level and must also be stupid to blindfire, rate of fire but for me it has no interest, I try to play well, to have a game fairplay and loyal, mastery my weapons, aim as much as possible ... but it does not work anymore, however it works very well and even better and better thanks to your update for those who do not want to break the head and take M9 rate of fire and are almost as with blindfire. I finally stopped that you slaughtered your multiplayer game is distressing that multiplayer was great now it's a massacre, it is with great regret that I am leaving but I can try to get a player with a lot mastery of and respect for other players in my game and make me roll by morons who seek ease and have no respect for their opponents by their style of play a coward I do not abase their level continue to make good score as before it is not interesting.

Thank you all the same a few months I spent on your multiplayer delights me and it is with great regret that I leave hoping still that you propose in the future to update rebalances really the game.

Cordially

Sorry for my bad english I use google translation, but I think you have the gist

(820 Views)