Re: Stupid Bank...
This widget could not be displayed.

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Joshingway wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

Ok, well I drove by the bank on the Mainland after doing the mission "The Job", but it looked like the doors were closed, so I ignored it. Yesterday I found out they are actually openned, but from where I was before, they looked closed. So, I go in, and the bank is filled with Cubans... So I walk towards the stairs to go upstairs, and the alarm goes off, I crap my pants, and get 4 stars. I ran out of the bank, jumped in my Manana (lol), and drove off. I wasn't watching the road, and a spike strip blew out 2 of my right tires, and I slammed into a wall. Anywho, is there anyways (like with the cop uniform) to get upstairs in the bank? Also, if you make it up there, do you get any money or anything from the safe, or is it just a waste of space? Thanks!

P.s. - I told you guys about the music coming from that church on the first island a while ago. Well, I found out it only plays in the morning, starting at 10:00. So, in case you didn't hear it, you know why

Nah Curt. I checked all over the bank. It's just another place where you can go inside. You can't steal money or anything.

Woah,wait a second you CAN steal money, I did go here to see where. http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/482/482089.html

That's sooooo cool Joshingway! I never knew that, thanks! What I'm wondering though, is can you do it more than once?

Probably.
(8 Views)