This widget could not be displayed.
My Cash reward for the april promotion didn't work.
[ Edited ]

Is there any way I can get it. I tried to get it, but it has expired yesterday, and I tried before may 12th. I spend $240 on the Store and had a $40 cash reward. Can I somehow get it? Also I'm from Mexico, so maybe that was the cause that the code didn't work? I didn't have this problem before. I just want to know if there is someway I can still use that credit.

(202 Views)
Re: My Cash reward for the april promotion didn't work.
I have the same issue... wish sony would send me a code which doesn't expire in 10 days!
(193 Views)
[ Edited ]

Yes, also the fact that it didn't work before expiring. Frankly those codes should have no expiration, I mean $40 bucks is a good amount to buy from the store and I could not recover them. So I'm asking here, but nobody has yet replied over a solution to this problem. 

Who I must contact? Can SEN send me a new CASH REWARD code? If it's necessary I can send the code I got and the email to an Administrator. I just want to have an aswer.

(186 Views)

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

You say you "tried" before the expiration date?  Did you recieve an error message? Did anything at all pop up on screen to say you couldn't redeem the code then?  Orrrr did you forget and just realized it had an expiration and are trying to pull a fast one? :smileywink:

Expiration dates are there (and I am sure there is a huge more tehnical explanation for this) because SONY I doubt wants to dedicate the time and resources it takes to manage all the "floating" money that would be around if there was no expiration.

They are not like a credit card company where they are keeping track of your credit limit and what not. This was a special promotion that was done a thank you for continued active patronage over a specific period.  If it was something on the regular keeping track of who has and hasn't spent their credit would be more appropriate. For a one time speical though an expiration date is totally appropriate.

With events like this check your mail for your rewards frequently and redeem them before the expiration date. That part is on you.

(177 Views)

The same as it says now, the message was "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." I suppose that I'll receive no promotion so my only question is: In case a similar error ocurrs, whom should I contact and when? Thank you for your support.

(163 Views)

Antaraxenox wrote:

The same as it says now, the message was "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." I suppose that I'll receive no promotion so my only question is: In case a similar error ocurrs, whom should I contact and when? Thank you for your support.

No error occured, the codes were only valid for a relatively short period of time, this was an intentional decision on Sony's part, if people missed out on the codes because of not checking their PS3 or emails then I'm sorry but you really on have yourselves to blame & no one else.

BRIT-KO

(158 Views)

There is contact information for Sony on the bottom most part of this page you reading this on. Click it and it will give a phone number and email. I would have the email with the code handy when you call. I've heard of a few times that they have issued a new code when one did not work. If you tried it before and it didn't work I suspect it's not due to a expiration date, but some other issue.

(153 Views)