This widget could not be displayed.
My Playstation Story: A Woman's Perspective
[ Edited ]

My Playstation Story: A Woman's Perspective

-Hi,:womanhappy: I am BloodFantasy and I thought to share my Playstation Story with everyone, I hope you all enjoy my story.

From November of 2006 roughly going on 7 years, I use to play on the best gaming console in my perspective.  That is until I met my boyfriend in May of 2010, me playing on my console and him always being on his Playstation . He would commonly recommend me to Playstation, not knowing much about it at the time I always neglected the recommendation. Finally a month into our relationship I decided to claim the living rooms Playstation, which at that time was collecting so much dust .((Felt so wasteful)) Being iffy towards online playing since I was use to the fact that the console I played charged for online playing, figured playstation did so too. To my surprise it was free, so already having a pro to the system I continued using it.

It was not long before the controls felt comfortable and playing games with my boyfriend was a daily activity. Playstation since has become a everyday experience, waiting every month to see what to determine is next for me and my soul mate. Getting chased franticly by Nazi zombies, opening a secret vault on a distant world called Pandora, to becoming two ((Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance)) agents fighting many global changing bioterrorism attacks.Those are a selected few unforgettable memories side by side that I have had . Luckily the days turned to years as we still continue the same unforgettable experiences that got me addicted to Playstation in the very first place.

With the release of Little Big Planet Karting on November 6th ,Black ops 2 on November 13th, then following with Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal on Novermber 20th. I know we both will have basically no money since it will all get spent on making endless memories of monumental Playstation characters fighting in hand to hand combat , a new perspective first person shooter in the future with double the Nazi zombies, battling/ racing in my customized kart with my sack person?!?! What's next!?! It has been such an unforgettable ride over the last 2 1/2 years as well as Sony alone helping improve my relationship with endless enjoyable moments. I do not have a regret for changing my consoles it has only made things 100% better for me, But that's my perspective. :smileyembarrassed:

:heart::heart: Thank You For Reading

BloodFantasy

(210 Views)