Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2012
By: ChronoJoe Treasure Hunter 5336 posts

Shame Wipeout doesn't have a community

4 replies 306 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

I mean this place is dead. Am I in the wrong place or something? I love Wipeout games, but they don't seem to have that much of a following, which is a shame, really.

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Shame Wipeout doesn't have a community

Feb 26, 2012

truly a shame, add me as same name on here if anyone sees this

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Feb 26, 2012

Will do.

Do you happen to know if you can invite people to race on Wipeout 2048? Or if it's all public games with randoms.

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
30 posts

Feb 26, 2012

If you are in a online game and are in a party, through the party app on the vita, then people that are in the party will be able to join your game through the party app.  It would be as simple as tapping your name on the party app then the Vita will launch wipEout and, assuming there is room in the lobby, place them into the same online game as you.

Plus then you can voice chat to each other.

Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Feb 26, 2012

Kalakaua wrote:

If you are in a online game and are in a party, through the party app on the vita, then people that are in the party will be able to join your game through the party app.  It would be as simple as tapping your name on the party app then the Vita will launch wipEout and, assuming there is room in the lobby, place them into the same online game as you.

Plus then you can voice chat to each other.

Thanks man I don't have many friends with Vitas so I haven't had chance to try it.

Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes