Jan 24 2012
By: BluMakaira Hekseville Citizen 415 posts

Official Live Chat: Wipeout 2048 with Michael Pulst & Team!

28 replies 877 views Edited Jan 24, 2012

WO2048_logo.jpg

Join us on Wednesday 25th of January, 2012 at 6:00 pm EST / 3:00pm PST

Find out anything you want to know about the fastest, anti-gravity multi-player racing game on the PlayStation Vita.

* Chat directly with the US producer, Michael Pulst and others from the Wipeout 2048 production team! *

The discussion will include all of the new PS Vita specific features like:

• Intuitive front/rear touch controls
  • motion active tilt control
  • Race up to 8 players on PS Vita or PS3 simultaneously in the multi-player Crossplay 
  • Online leaderboards
  • 10 new tracks
  • and new ships too!

Join in HERE  and learn how wipeout will take anti-gravity racing to the next level!

Aloha!

BluMakaira by S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Message 17 of 29 (877 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Re: Official Live Chat: Wipeout 2048 with Michael Pulst & Team!

Jan 16, 2012

why the email?

Message 1 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 16, 2012

First time i get an e-mail announcement from a moderator, still thanks for the heads up.

Message 2 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 16, 2012

The Fact that the account been deactivated make this annoncement look wrong. In anycase i own a large groupe of french speaking Canadians and i wonder if we can have Such an event with a french/english translator?

Message 3 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Jan 16, 2012

Sounds like fun. Loved wipeout since my U5 PS1 days!

Hopefully I can receive another reminder via email tho I'll put it in my calender.

Keep up the great work Wipout Rocks!

Message 4 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 17, 2012

I look forward to this. I need to discuss the soundtrack. Wipeout HD did NOT have a good soundtrack at all. Most of the music sounded like a kid playing on his keyboard. I was expecting something similar to the great electronic soundtracks from the earlier games. Wipeout "Messig", WipeoutXL "Future Sound of London-Landmass", Wipeout 3 "Sasha-Xpander". These were great soundtracks done by great artists. I hope we can get some of that in the Vita Wipeout.

Also, I'm going to discuss the art direction style that the game has gone to. I think it's way to Arcady. I was hoping for more realism. wider tracks with long straight aways, deep drops & High ramps. Awome landscapes, massive futuristic city skylines and dark twisty tunnels. I couldn't even see the background in Wipeout HD because the tracks were so clutterred with overly colorful & unnessesary stuff. The sense of speed looks better when you can see the track and background more clearly, plus it just looks better that way..............Also, what happened to the double thrusters from the original Wipeout. The double thruster looks better, plus it could have been use as a rank up item. I wish the Wipeout series would have gone in more of a Need for Speed direction, with depth & futuristic realism. There hasn't been a full disc version of wipeout in 10 yrs. The Wipeout franchise had the potential to be much more. Here's a fan video. I like the realism he put into it. Scratches & damage on the ship.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jan 17, 2012

I do not have the latest WipeOut for PSVita alas as Region 3 PSVita's are glitched when it comes to the PS Store or moving a download to your PSVita. I will go on LiveChat though. Is it possible that I add him? With a message saying it-s-a me, Nefurnest, a Wipeout fan.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Nefurnest
Message 6 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2012

How about adding an unsubscribe link to the email so I can stop getting this useless crap spam?

Message 7 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 20, 2012

N0X_Psych0 wrote:

How about adding an unsubscribe link to the email so I can stop getting this useless crap spam?

I do not see it as spam when its the first email I got from sony at all. also what else do I have to do when I am just sitting here waiting for the ps vita to come out.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 8 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2012

I hope people ask about load times. Supposedly the demo has a bit of a, let's say, problem with long load times. I hope it's JUST the demo.

Message 9 of 29 (876 Views)
0 Likes