Mar 02 2012
By: Ramnok Splicer 47 posts

Extreme Pilot Assist?

4 replies 527 views Edited Mar 2, 2012

I've found a pretty gamebreaking issue for me. I am terrible at wipeout type games, the controls aren't to my playstyle, aka forgiving. So when I found pilot assist was available I was excited, I tried it out on extreme and it made it more fun for me yet on a majority of the tracks I noticed that I'll be far over to the left and suddenly I hit an invisible wall that slams me over to the right and usually it's when a skill path comes up. I would be doing amazingly, the other racers would be at least 5+ seconds behind me so weapons were not to blame.

It happens way to often on almost every track and I always have to reset, if I go down to normal I find I'm always in the wall. If it's off I'm usually so incredibly terrible and get overlapped. Is there any news on this and maybe when it will be fixed? Also is there a way to get this to the guys working on wipeout?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Extreme Pilot Assist?

Mar 2, 2012

Shoot them a comment on their facebook, i would comment on the FAQ part of their Facebook page, i got my question answered in the FAQ on there in about 30min.

http://www.facebook.com/WipEout2048

and heres the exact link to their faq part of Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=296442757088337

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 2, 2012

TY sir, I dropped them a msg, it's late where I'm at so lets hope they get it before they go home, lol

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 10, 2012

same thing is happenin to me so i switched it back to normal. did better w/ it off which is weird. did they answer ur question?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 11, 2012

nope, I've yet to get a response. Maybe they are busy trying to fix it. I did drop it down to normal and it helped some but it broke as soon as I tried to do anything. I found I was getting slammed into the wall more with it on. Wish the controls were a bit tighter.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes