Message 1 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Check out the trailer!

Jan 16, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic">" 

I wonder if the camera is mandatory or not. I hope it is not. I also hope they have some censors on that in game camera otherwise I can see alot of people abusing it.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 18, 2012

I tried the whole crossplay demo at the vita hill social club, and ill tell you now that there was no face recognition or censors. Only thing there was is a button to take the picture, and a button to cancel the picture. I really hope too that they do something about this. Although its a good feature, its bound to be abused

Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 19, 2012

KingRQM wrote:

I tried the whole crossplay demo at the vita hill social club, and ill tell you now that there was no face recognition or censors. Only thing there was is a button to take the picture, and a button to cancel the picture. I really hope too that they do something about this. Although its a good feature, its bound to be abused

that's just scary. to many people would abuse it even worse when a under age kid does. that is all I will add to this. scary and gross and yuck.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 4 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 23, 2012

i know what you mean. oh and be sure to check out the intro movie for wipeout 2048 if you havent already.

Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
30 posts

Playstation Staff
Jan 31, 2012

It's not mandatory.  You can opt out of taking a photo so then you won't receive a photo.

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes