Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2011
By: matrix3001 First Son 1 posts

geonet issues? help needed

5 replies 260 views Edited Sep 19, 2011

ive been having problems with geonet (white knight chronicles 2)signing me out of quests when im halfway through them with various error codes and ive have a nat type 2 on my ps3 and other games seem to play fine with no problems at all but i get booted of geonet alot but im still logged into psn. ive contacted my isp and they can't do any testing until they have the ip address of geonet server but i cant find any information about it . please help me its really frustrating.

Message 1 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Re: geonet issues? help needed

Sep 23, 2011

I'm still looking out for the game, someone is selling it pre-owned on Amazon, but it says Geo-Net license already used, otherwise like new, but with no Geo Net License, what do you miss out on ?

Message 2 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 6, 2011

The geonet liscense is $9.99 and allows to customize your hometown with residents and job parts which in turn give you access to better items in shops (in your hometown.) You can also use any logic stone to visit your hometown for quick access to workers and shops, such as binding post, general store, armory, adventurer's guild, and incorruptus workshop. You don't "need" to have a georama, but it does make things more fun. Also, with the liscense you can visit other people's hometowns for guild questing (if in a guild) or a gathering point for future questing.

To me, I love the georama. But in the end, it's not necesary for game completion. it's more for post-game stuff than for the game itself. Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 26, 2013

hey mine wkcII is saying geonet has been termentated

Message 4 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: geonet issues? Help needed

Jun 26, 2013

Well it's said to me as soon as I tried to get on that "The online service has been terminated"

Message 5 of 6 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

Re: geonet issues? Help needed

Jun 30, 2013

At the risk of stating the obvious ....

The games servers were taken offline last week, permanently.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 6 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes