Feb 28 2012
By: LTSwordmastre360 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

WKCII - New & Need a Guild? LOLLIEPOP GUILD is (Almost Done) Recruiting!

6 replies 189 views Edited Feb 28, 2012

LOLLIEPOP GUILD finished last week in the Top Ten's #04 spot(!!!!) on the Guild Ranking list in White Knight II!  We have always been about seeking low-level/GR & beginning players.  Many of the rooms that come up in search results for online parties contain GR 30 and other high level players, but LOLLIEPOP GUILD gives new players a chance to run quests with other people just starting out like you.....and still have the benefits of a guild quickly rising in the ranks.

We just ask that you be helpful and fair to everyone else, and play frequently enough to participate in Guild stuff - high level players are also welcome too of course!  Everyone is helpful, friendly, and social - make sure to check out the official LOLLIEPOP GUILD page on Geonet and send a request to join ~

Guild should be leveled up to lvl 8 on 2/28/12 btw ~

Please note, we are quickly approaching our 250 member limit, so hurry and apply today before we're completely filled up!

- Always try your best to log in & collect your Tokens/Quests each day~!   :3

================

How to join a Guild ~

(As taken from my post below)

It doesn't matter if you are in the WKC1 campaign, you just need to be playing with the WKC2 disc

1) From your Geonet HomePage is a "Guild" tab.

2) LOLLIPOP's rank was still holding @ # -- last I checked the list, so you can click on us to go to the LOLLIEPOP GUILD HomePage.

3) Once you are on a Guild's HomePage, the very bottom tab on the left is "Send Request to Join" or something similar - click the button on here to confirm your request.

4) The system should confirm that your request was sent, and all you have to do now is wait for the Guild Leader to approve your entry~!  Yay!    :3

Message 7 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: New & Need a Guild? LOLLIEPOP GUILD is Recruiting!

Dec 27, 2011

How do I apply I still haven't beaten WKC 1 though is that an issue...

Message 1 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: New & Need a Guild? LOLLIEPOP GUILD is Recruiting!

Dec 28, 2011

It doesn't matter if you are in the WKC1 campagin, you just need to be playing with the WKC2 disc.  From your geonet HomePage is a "Guild" tab.  LOLLIPOP's rank was still holding @ #18 last I checked the list, so you can click them to go to the LOLLIEPOP GUILD HomePage.

Once you are on a Guild's HomePage, the very bottom tab on the left is "Send Request to Join" or something similar.

Message 2 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: WKCII - New & Need a Guild? LOLLIEPOP GUILD is Recruiting!

Dec 31, 2011

I'll look into this, I've had WKCII since release day but haven't played it much. Might stick it back in and make a new avatar, and could really use some questing buddies.

Message 3 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Im interested in joining!  I'm still working my way through the story of WKC2 and I havent played since the original's release so I'm still getting used to the controls (again).  I have only done 1 quest just to try and remember how it worked but I would love to go on more with some questing friends.  Im GR15 and lvl 50 with no RB's yet.  If all this is ok than sign me up, or tell me how.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 18, 2012

Been with the guild 5 or 6 days, really like them so far.  If you or anyone else were still interested, just find us on the guild rankings tab on GeoNet.

Message 5 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Jan 19, 2012

I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but at least one of the Guilds that just shot up to about 7th or 8th Wednesday morning (I believe the particular one in question is called "shirokishi" or something) is looking.....kinda like they are cheating/hacking on the rank board (which is insulting when ~we~ are working so hard to stay in the top ten).

They only have about 30 members, and a ton of them are like lvl 1/GR1 and OBVIOUSLY either cloned/created for the purpose of manipulating the board....

Message 6 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes