Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2012
By: Kirajc Sackboy 561 posts

Petition for DLC, please sign.

3 replies 264 views Edited May 5, 2012

http://www.change.org/petitions/d3-publisher-level-5-inc-sce-japan-studio-release-downloadable-conte...

So I made a petition because I want to play this game online before people disappear. Also because I though it would a fun experiment Well just sign the thing. Check my spelling and make sure everyone is ok with what I wrote. post it all around, get it out there for other WKC2 players to see. We can get this done.

O and before I see posters who say there isn't any point or its a waste of time. It takes two seconds to sign the damn thing and its not a waste of time if you put in effort. Its a waste of time if you post negative comments. IF YOU DON'T CARE WELL DON'T POST.

Logic will get you from A to B, but Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Re: Petition for DLC, please sign.

May 6, 2012

What I dont understand is that if its on the disk than all they have to do is flip a switch to unlock it.  And if its there why not let everyone enjoy it...sigh.  Well, here is to hoping that the powers that be allow the fans of this game to enjoy some new stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

May 7, 2012

My thoughts exactly....

Logic will get you from A to B, but Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Signed

This game no problem. Lets hope Sony see this and starts supporting the players. We don't have many good rpgs that are online like White Chronicles 2. Lets go Sony support this game. WKC2 FTW.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)
0 Likes