Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2013
By: LegoFire PlayStation MVP 1992 posts

Looking for Friendly players in WKC2

3 replies 167 views Edited Jan 28, 2013
Why hello there, I'm a White Knight Chronicles 2 Player, lately I've found the social aspect of this game is'nt going to well for me, everyone I encounter just want's to "Grind" and I'm lucky if I get more than one would word out of someone.

So I'm basically looking for friends in White Knight Chronicles 2 who are more interested in more than just non stop questing.

If interested, feel to send me a message on PSN, and perhaps we could meet up, Thank you very much for your time, and Farewell. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: Looking for Friendly players in WKC2

Jan 28, 2013

You wont get far trying to find someone who wants to take it slow and enjoy the ride. Its pretty late into the games life and pretty much all the newer players just want to get to GR26+ so they can get the best gear in the game and or Plat the game. 

I for one am mostly done with the game. I have mostly maxxed out all my gear for all the different roles. So i dont much eagerness to play  the way you want.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jan 28, 2013

We will play with you anytime you want to. We are older players, some new to the game. Im always looking to run different things and play just for fun. I dont care much  about gear and such, just looking to have a stress free relaxing time. I encourage you to join an active guild and place people you enjoyed playing with on your friends list. I usually ask them first before sending them a friend request.

Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

I agree & disagree with Antonio.
There are plenty of players that are social and prefer to "enjoy the ride" rather than grind at full speed ahead 100% of the time. Though, in Antonios defense, there are a huge amount of players who dont even say hello when they enter a town, and get p*ssed off if a quest doesnt start within 10 seconds of their arrival.
Ignoring them is usually the best way to get them to go away.

I can go either way. If I dont have a lot of time on a given day, I may want to run a few quests and get on with my life. But, there are other times Im in a conversation about nothing & everything that lasts hours.

The WKC community is pretty small, but with a little patience, you'll find a group of players that suit your style.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes