Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: dulun18 Ghost of Sparta 14375 posts

Just started to play White Knight Chronicles 2...

31 replies 407 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

I'm tired of killzone 2 online..

so put in this game to play..

so far it's ok..  there are things that i like and hate about this game..

since i'm originally an RPG gamer.. the game managed to draw my interest in continue to playing it...  either that.. or maybe it's been 5-6 yrs since i touch an RPG game..

I like the wide world and little or no loading during exploration..  but man..  they need some type of vehicle or faster mode of transportation to help getting around faster!!

i don't like the item limit and the equipment menu need some adjustments to make it easy to access and easy to set items and equipment

story wise..  eh..   i'm playing this game for the gameplay..and graphic..

the thing i like most about this game is  NO LOADING :smileyhappy:   i hate seeing a plabk screen every time i walk in an out of  a building or a section of a map!!..    there's still loading for each city/dungeon.. but at least it's minimal..

didn't get far yet.. (at the mountain part) my knight just got the shiled.. so..  the journey continues...

to QUOTE--- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Re: Just started to play White Knight Chronicles 2...

Jan 20, 2013

I enjoyed the single player very much, but where this game really shines is online. Its the closest thing the ps3 has to an mmo. The community is small but very active . The people are for the most part very friendly and helpful. It is a grind fest tho, patience is needed. All in all, the game is an under rated gem.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14375 posts

Jan 20, 2013

TownNoob wrote:

I enjoyed the single player very much, but where this game really shines is online. Its the closest thing the ps3 has to an mmo. The community is small but very active . The people are for the most part very friendly and helpful. It is a grind fest tho, patience is needed. All in all, the game is an under rated gem.

never play an RPG online

maybe when i'm finished with the offline

now i'm in some Frasm Chasm...starting out..

by the way.. what do i do to get AC points quickly?? and staying as a knight longer??

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 21, 2013

You get AC by attacking. Some classes such as bow or spear have passive skills that allow you to gain AC with fewer turns or by taking hits. You can also use charge drinks to increase your AC level. The higher your AC is before you knight, the stronger your knight will be and the more mana your knight will have. Mana is what keeps your knight up so use mana potions to use your knight longer.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14375 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ritz5 wrote:

You get AC by attacking. Some classes such as bow or spear have passive skills that allow you to gain AC with fewer turns or by taking hits. You can also use charge drinks to increase your AC level. The higher your AC is before you knight, the stronger your knight will be and the more mana your knight will have. Mana is what keeps your knight up so use mana potions to use your knight longer.

i'm 30 hours in.. 

i think i'm at the end... ?/ at some temple now.. 

I like the hunts in this game.. hunting quest..

but for some reason i still have 1 Dahlion.. even after i completed like 5-6 hunts already?/

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Dahlia come slow offline. Once you go online & start grinding Guild Rank points you'll rack up the gold & dahlia.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14375 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Brozz65 wrote:

Dahlia come slow offline. Once you go online & start grinding Guild Rank points you'll rack up the gold & dahlia.

i finshed a lot of hunts and some errands.. but my dahlia is still 1 ..

i think there's a glitch..

well.. i'm on  White knight 2 now..  in Balandor past now..

come on.. i didn't know they recycling levels and area... :/

Well :smileyhappy: at least the transition is smooth.. didn't notice until i saw the credits .. that when the game continue on to WKC II  :smileyhappy:

so when   the 3rd will be coming out??  or they decided to drop the series  all together?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Yea, they recycled all the areas, except for one new one (not going to spoil it for you).

You dahlia isnt bugged. I had less then 100 when I started playing online (after completing story) but now I have over 30k.

The third installment wasnt actually dropped. It was released as Japanese only DLC. Look around the web, theres plenty of outrage about it on various WKC2 gaming forums.

The story gets better the further you go. I liked the first one, but many found it lackluster and trivial. Its typical JRPG stuff IMO.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14375 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Brozz65 wrote:

Yea, they recycled all the areas, except for one new one (not going to spoil it for you).

You dahlia isnt bugged. I had less then 100 when I started playing online (after completing story) but now I have over 30k.

The third installment wasnt actually dropped. It was released as Japanese only DLC. Look around the web, theres plenty of outrage about it on various WKC2 gaming forums.

The story gets better the further you go. I liked the first one, but many found it lackluster and trivial. Its typical JRPG stuff IMO.

??  really?

i'm finished with WKC .. and now moving onto WKCII.. and i still have 1 Dahlia.. :?

i completed about 7-9 hunts.. and still 1 dahlia  ? ??

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I dont know what these hunts are. But if you are referring to errands or bounties, those dont get you dahlia. Dahlia is earned in quests. More specifically they are earned from the GR you get from completing a quest. For every 1000GR points you get in a quest, thats 1 Dahlia. And thats the only way to get it. I dont remember of any errands or bounties that reward that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (343 Views)
0 Likes