Jan 09 2012
By: nana-willow First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Help!

4 replies 178 views Edited Jan 9, 2012

I am new to this so please bear with me.  I am playing WKC, first one, and I am having problems trying to access Papitaur (?) workshop to purchase items.  I keep gettithe message to go online to Geonet then go back; when I do this I have to exit Geonet.  I am confused.  I  have never played going online in conjunction with the game.  I play solo, I'm 73 and don't feel that I have anything to offer the kiddies.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Nana-Willow

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Re: Help!

Jan 10, 2012

nana-willow wrote:

I am new to this so please bear with me.  I am playing WKC, first one, and I am having problems trying to access Papitaur (?) workshop to purchase items.  I keep gettithe message to go online to Geonet then go back; when I do this I have to exit Geonet.  I am confused.  I  have never played going online in conjunction with the game.  I play solo, I'm 73 and don't feel that I have anything to offer the kiddies.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Nana-Willow

When you sign on and leave, even though it says disconnect, you do NOT if fact disconnect.  So, sign in and then you can go back to your work shop and buy til your heart's content!  Oh, and welcome to WKC we are always glad to have new players, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 15, 2012

I thank you for your quick response.  I have been on the phone and told the same thing, that I don't have to log out, however  I can't go back to my game any other way.  Can you explain it to me on a point by point step?  Thanks again for your help. 

Happy gaming, I love it too

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Jan 17, 2012

nana-willow wrote:

I thank you for your quick response.  I have been on the phone and told the same thing, that I don't have to log out, however  I can't go back to my game any other way.  Can you explain it to me on a point by point step?  Thanks again for your help. 

Happy gaming, I love it too

I sure can.  Log in the normal way > GeoNet > Sign In, then after agreeing to the the Online User Agreement you are now logged in.  All you have to do now is press the O button to leave the Geo Net, it will say "are you sure you want to disconnect now?" and you just say yes.  This should take you back to the game except now you will be online also (logged in to their server is probably more accurate).  To check your online status go back to the geonet tab and look at the bottom where it says online status...it should say online now.  I hope this helps and good luck!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Mar 6, 2012

if you have disc i can, help with few stage's..!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes