I love Blues and CTF is the only one that fills these days. I was never enamored with Zones but like to play as a change and always try when you and Red send me a PM. I'd love to get a Collection server going or even get that All Mix Lg going for variety...
okay, here are top reasons why zone play is much more fun than CTF:
1. You gotta think about and execute strategy as the game develops
2. You may use your mic much more often to rally your troops aorund an objective
3. If players are working together you can change the game around, and turn a loosing game into a winning game
4. Games are faster, so in case of a certain defeat, you can move on quicker
5. There are more on-going battles, as you can re-spawn on the same zone, if it is going down from level three
6. People playing death match are for certain going to loose the round, and you can laugh at them during intermission
7. You can play along side the best strategists in the game, such as clapforme12 and bigredreleif and met
so, I guess the current players (yes, there are stll some left that play this great game) on the official servers are only playng CTF. So, I am playing it as well, since I relly enjoy this game after all these years. But, I wish there were enough players to fill in the zones server as well.
Yup every time I try to log back in its always CTF and no zones .
There is always a 10 minute zone server up but there is people always sitting idle in there so at times the game is very one sided
I hate lopsided games, being on either team sucks. The good team it gets boring, the bad team it gets annoying.