Sep 25 2012
By: qwithluv First Son 5 posts

no one in server

1 replies 178 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

For the last few days I cannot find any games with people in them.  Every time I log in to play it puts me in pre-games.  I checked all my filters and everything is set to all.  I've tried changing the filters then changing them back to all and it makes no difference.  To my knowledge nothing has changed except there are no servers available for me to join.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: no one in server

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

You using the quick match?  If so, don't.  I always get stuck in pre-game matches as well.

Go to the server list instead, then scroll through the  list and pick one that's active.   Keep in mind the ones with the red X's over the trophy icon are unranked servers - none of what you accomplish in there will go to your overall stats and ranking.  However, if you're learning, that's a good thing.

Anyway, there are always very active servers, all day, every day, in Warhawk.  Some are so active you might not can even find an open slot without refreshing the list multiple times or waiting till intermission between rounds or waiting until an unpopular map comes up in the rotation.

Example:  I can always get in the Blue Official CTF servers if I wait until a Destroyed Capitol map comes up.  Someone always leaves for that map. :smileywink:

Hope this helps.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)
0 Likes