Jul 27 2010
By: IIAir_LeoII Lombax Warrior 142 posts

is warhawk dying?????!!!!!

50 replies 5554 views Edited Jul 27, 2010

i mean when i got online i only see 72 or max 100 server from hundreds or even thousands the last year and 2008

now it sucks men really 

imagine 100 servers of 30 ppl thats just 3000 ppl and you know thats not true because there aren 100 ,30 ppl servers just 10 or less and

other are from: 8, 20,16 ,12 and even 4 leaving the game with just 300 or 150 ppl...really sad 

Last month I glitched (inconciously) and i got in a rookie server and its a FAIL i mean rookie servers should be for rookies But it fails terribly 

there are a lot of ALTS punishing the rookies like someone here has in his sig 

"rookies are not players but stat victims"

Most of time i found a good server they are stat padding or fooloing around wich is nice but 50% of the time i get banned or kicked or i found crappy servers with high ranks and even cheater really whats wrong 

i mean the last week i ve played with a guy that has no name it was like [RA* just that and when he got the flag then nothing appeared in the screen come on who are u i asked ppl if they saw him but generals and most players are so full of themselves that they didnt even talk

**bleep** is like they hate me 

WHY and wthver the F i dont hate anyone i know J-FIC leaves me as a friend but i swear i never harmed anyone 

when i see the rookies that should be a good add to the game giving it more hours of life time  but i look at them trying to learn and trying dumb things but they cant succeed because alts always frustate their plans i can feel their pain their desperation but what they can do 

this is a call for all the ppl that have ALT accounts dont do it 

U ARE KILLING THE GAME

U DONT see it Halo combat envolved was released in 2001 and when i go to youtube i still see videos from 2 or 3 hours ago 

ppl still playing and what about Halo 3 it has a lot of ppl I know that because i has a xbox 360 and my cousin also have 1 and he still playing with a MTFKNG strong community and it was released in almost the same year as warhawk

i know matchmaking system helps because it looks for ppl with the same skill as u and forge just add a lot of new gameplay and gamemode

but come on there is not game like WarhawK and is dying miserably 

yesterday i told my cousin that i was going to Argentina for 6 years because i gonna study medicine he came with a copy of call of duty MW2 

and we played the whole nite from my house to his own we were having fun and though is this it is this were im going to end in MW2

i mean seriously it got killtreak rewards good weapons and **bleep** but there arent vehicles there arent even real clans or real community there just ppl trying to kill and kill and kill no matter what and even playing with a friend is hard because there arent dedicated or hosted servers when u can play come on

i know im complaining about something that doesnt have solution is so sad 

i wanna get back that good times that when i was a noob the times when whe all get in an APC and we tried new ways and routes 

the times when the jeep was the funniest vehicle and warhawks werent so important like it was the only vehicles

i slighty cry sometimes when i remeber those good memories even when u said is a videogame 

YES but there are real ppl behind those PSN IDS and thats the beautifull thing about the whole thing that it was and still being real 

for some 

(SIGH) 6 years i know that when i come back there is not gonna be warhawk anymore and starhawk?

well i have to say the cake is a lie 

see u there when i become a MW2 zombie 

WARHAWK

2007-2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: is warhawk dying?????!!!!!

Jul 27, 2010

u expect me to read all that 

YLOD Victim 8/24/09-10/13/09

my warhawk stats
enlisted 2/16/09
general10/24/09
450,000 points
ranked top 200 on the warhawk leaderboard by points
Message 2 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jul 27, 2010

After reading the first sentence: "i mean when i got online i only see 72 or max 100 server from hundreds or even thousands the last year and 2008

now it sucks men really"

I decided to stop going.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 3 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
734 posts

Jul 27, 2010

if your going to argentina, look up the best warhawk player of all time and play a few games with emi

Message 4 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jul 27, 2010

ive been playing warhawk since feb 2009 i thought it was always this empty and just getting emptyer

YLOD Victim 8/24/09-10/13/09

my warhawk stats
enlisted 2/16/09
general10/24/09
450,000 points
ranked top 200 on the warhawk leaderboard by points
Message 5 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2124 posts

Jul 27, 2010

I agree that the rookie servers FAIL because there's certain stupid medals you don't have to get and you can stay in them killing rookies. Your only competition being other alt:s which there probably are quite a few at this point. I was on GETonMAHlvl and happend to see that there was way more rookie servers up and running than there was blue servers..

But why do you complain that the game is ''dead'' ? It's not dead. Seriously the game is 3 years old when I bought it I would have been surpriced if it still had so many servers running @ this point. Fat Princess is more dead than warhawk and it's not nearly as old you can barely find a full server and you're even more likely to see someone you met earlier than you are in warhawk. Still nobody's complaining because it doesn't have a server list so people don't really know how little people are playing and the players are also not able to split up that much.

Message 6 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3043 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Yo Leo I recently added you back to my FL and now you're moving away with your account being inactive for a while, 6 years?

Is this for sure?  Not to be a fly in your soup, but I've got to add more GB friends in the coming weeks, and if your account

goes dead again, I'll have to drop you again...lulz...  Sorry.

pierceSig
Message 7 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
857 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Alexius92 wrote:

Fat Princess is more dead than warhawk and it's not nearly as old you can barely find a full server and you're even more likely to see someone you met earlier than you are in warhawk. Still nobody's complaining because it doesn't have a server list so people don't really know how little people are playing and the players are also not able to split up that much.

true story.

and i love fat princess

photo Jumping-Flash_zps65309ef3.png
Message 8 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2923 posts

Jul 27, 2010
Wahawk is not dead. If its dead, then you would have a hard time finding a game, period. Warhawk has 72+ servers every day, but that is EVERY day for EVERY day of the year. And, its active in the late hours, from 12 AM to 8 AM, its plenty active. Sure, it has a small player count, but its far from dead. Wanna see a dead game? Play Red Faction Guerrilla.
Sig3
Message 9 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Jul 27, 2010

legendary-pirate wrote:

After reading the first sentence: "i mean when i got online i only see 72 or max 100 server from hundreds or even thousands the last year and 2008

now it sucks men really"

I decided to stop going.

lol i did the same thing.

Message 10 of 51 (5,554 Views)
0 Likes