Fender Bender
3978 posts

Re: Why..

Oct 10, 2010

Okay, NOW this thread is pure garbage.

T4C, your platinum trophy is a sham.  Polish it up and put it on your mantle, and it's still a sham.  To my way of thinking, you're even worse than today's "Warhawk Boosters," because at least they're up front and honest about what they're doing and why.  But you actually had the gall to try rubbing the community's face in your accomplishments, as if they were worthwhile.  You sat in your server night after night and went through the motions to get your kills and your awards.  You egregiously stacked sides and beat the snot out of whatever poor fools would let you keep targeting them.  And for all your bragging at the time, you never once took up any invitation to join the community in Official server games, and your "clan" wouldn't even accept a single friendly match - not one - from what was collectively one of the most inexperienced clans in the game at the time.  Because, in your own words, "they're probably too good."

Make no mistake about it.  If Beef_Supreme would have ever made it into your server, he would have been banned after his second kill, and then banned on sight every time thereafter.  Because that's the show you ran.

You got your platinum trophy, which was arguably all you ever wanted from this game, so really you ought to leave the community in your rearview.  Your presence and your play has only been offensive to anyone who takes Warhawk competition seriously.

And THL4KEL, there is no voting to have MyHawk bans overturned.  Have your motion seconded, have it thirded, have it infinitied.  Chris's appeal was his own to make, not yours.  So he got banned from MyHawk when not everyone in the server did.  Oh well.  The system exists to promote a sense of fairness to those who don't cheat.  It does not exist to promote a sense of fairness among those who DO.

Here's a fun little go-nowhere story:  Three, maybe four months ago I was riding shotgun with a friend when he got pulled over for speeding, when he was doing about 15mph over the limit.  He knew he was speeding, and when the cop went back to his car to write up a ticket, he was **bleep**ing about it.  "Blah blah blah, everybody else is speeding.  Look at that guy right there...  He's gotta be doing almost 80!"  What the hell did it matter to me?  We were going to be late to the show and there wasn't anything I could do about it.  When the cop got back with the ticket, my friend tried the same thing.  "Hey, officer, you know...  Look at all these other people.  NONE of them are doing the speed limit."

He handed the ticket over anyway.  "Yeah, you're probably right.  But YOU are the one I've got pulled over right now."

Message 131 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 10, 2010

look at the fools replying to my platinum it took me 1800 hours  the only games you have seen were unbalanced and you never once mentioned the fair games which happened alot more and of course i kicked chem i dont like him -.- i kicked all of the suga clan there all biased 30%+ of them run myhawx so if 1 aggrees the others will.. prove me wrong... you can't, i am above average player of course people are better then me but so am i... get a life

T4C Fantasy Website: http://74.97.44.63:2698/
Message 132 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Oct 10, 2010

T4CFantasy wrote:

look at the fools replying to my platinum it took me 1800 hours  the only games you have seen were unbalanced and you never once mentioned the fair games which happened alot more and of course i kicked chem i dont like him -.- i kicked all of the suga clan there all biased 30%+ of them run myhawx so if 1 aggrees the others will.. prove me wrong... you can't, i am above average player of course people are better then me but so am i... get a life

LoL.

T4C, considering that you play games soley for the purpose of the platinum trophy and giving yourself the one shred of self-confidence that you have, you really shouldn't get too worked up about the criticism. The cats don't care what we think, do they?

Message 133 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3978 posts

Oct 10, 2010

T4CFantasy wrote:

Ha ha.  Who's a fool?  Me?  That's cute.  Seriously.  It's cute.  And you never kicked me.  I couldn't even get in.  Anytime I tried to join your server, it was rank-restricted.  And there's no problem with rank restrictions in and of themselves, but it does go to show that all you've ever cared about was the path of least resistance. 

Your SUGA/MyHawk statistic is way, way off.  More than 30% of SUGA would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 people.  Your math is as finely tuned as your integrity.  You're a joke.  Why aren't you aware of that? 

Anyway.  EXACTLY.  The only games I've seen you play - which is to say every game I've ever looked at, and for awhile I followed you daily - were imbalanced.  And it wasn't just SUGA you kicked, it was anybody/everybody who could put up a fight.  You've kicked more people than Chuck Norris, which is the closest thing to a compliment that you'll ever get around here. 

Message 134 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Oct 10, 2010

You all missed the time he played a round in an Official CTF and went 3-23 on the winning team and ManlyMisfit wasnt even there

Message 135 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Oct 10, 2010

@ArabrockermanX: Don't be mad cause you're friend is the unlucky one to get caught before others, they will be caught eventually if they keep up the same behavior. And if Chris-I getting flagged serves as an example to others to stop that kind of behavior then I say well done to Myhawk moderators because they have succeeded in stopping cheaters from exploiting the game, or at least a few of them. There will always be more of them out there.
But while your talking about how idiotic my arguments are you might want to step back and think about your own here. So you agree with him getting flagged but you want everyone in the server to get flagged too? Like it has been said before these moderators are not professionals, they are volunteers. They will make mistakes (i.e. not getting all the cheaters all the time). But while you see that as a fault I see it as progress, slow progress but progress nevertheless.

You dont agree with my posts. I dont agree with yours. Im glad we are on the same page lol.

Message 136 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
720 posts

Oct 10, 2010

Well at least Beefy isn't half as bad as TC4, he has the decency to play legit which is something.

Anyway this thread should be locked, the arguments are getting out of hand 

.:H3LLZ FURY:.

"Come to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Message 137 of 137 (22 Views)
0 Likes