@T4CFantasy: I hope ure a patient man..lol
Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: Why..

Oct 10, 2010

im patient i got the warhawk platinum socom platinum bfbc2 platinum burnout paradise plat.. lol

T4C Fantasy Website: http://74.97.44.63:2698/
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2937 posts

Oct 10, 2010

T4CFantasy wrote:

im patient i got the warhawk platinum socom platinum bfbc2 platinum burnout paradise plat.. lol

Are you suggesting you done any of that by actually playing legitimately

More importantly you are both idiots( yes beefy Im including your idiotic rants in the both)

Does it bother either of you that my over energetic friend ChrisI-I puts up as good and better arguments/b't'c'h sessions than either of you???

I guess now I know why American's have a horrible habit of electing corrupt politicians -_- when people like you guys are considered "educated" the world is in terrible shape....

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Oct 10, 2010

T4CFantasy wrote:

Being patient isn't the same as having no job and living in your mother's basement where you play video games all day.

@Beef: I got tied up coaching my son in soccer, taking my family out to dinner, and going to a hockey game. I'll give you another chance tomorrow at 1:45. This time the server will be WHERESTHEBEEF. DM, bring your clan. We'll see if you can back up your BIG WORDS, buddy.

P.S. I'm lovin' the T4C/BeefSupreme bromance. Looking forward to the movie.

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Oct 10, 2010

T4CFantasy wrote:

someone give life a rank so this dude can get platinum

Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Oct 10, 2010
@Arabrockerman: oh is intelligence talking about politics on a game forum site. Dont get me started with that pointless debate because if we cant agree on a video game we are light years away from discussing world policy. And what is to discuss about Chris-I and why are you fighting his battles for him? He admitted to knowingly idling in the hopes to get tons of free points and those who moderate myhawk dont like that exploitation of the game. So he cant see his daily progress on the website. Boohoo. He should he happy he has any stats at all. Some people weren't so lucky.
Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4102 posts

Oct 10, 2010

BlightedRMT wrote:

Beef_Supreme1 wrote:
I know this is off topic a little bit but. . . All this talk about myhawk, cheating, and the suga clan just makes me think. . . How does sugaboo and the clan feel about RMT making threads about how to cheat at the game. That to me makes no sense at all. But whatever. . .

They kicked me out weeks ago and Synaesthetic took over leadership, check MyHawk. The RMT in the clan is my nicer brother and doesnt post here.That is why I am 'Blighted' RMT. I need to get you a subsription to 'Warhawk Weekly'.

Can one suck a Warhawk yet be able to fly / fight / control a sperm-tainted controller  next to the likes of RMT n' Synaesthetic?

Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2937 posts

Oct 10, 2010

Beef_Supreme1 wrote:
@Arabrockerman: oh is intelligence talking about politics on a game forum site. Dont get me started with that pointless debate because if we cant agree on a video game we are light years away from discussing world policy. And what is to discuss about Chris-I and why are you fighting his battles for him? He admitted to knowingly idling in the hopes to get tons of free points and those who moderate myhawk dont like that exploitation of the game. So he cant see his daily progress on the website. Boohoo. He should he happy he has any stats at all. Some people weren't so lucky.

No its having an intelligent argument in any of your pointless post you have failed miserably at this with just about all your post.

LoL When have I defended Chris for getting flagged? Ask any one here you can never find me denying he cheated (idled) I simply said that the mods should have flagged every one at that time(who idled in that server) to show that Chris being flagged was more than just the traditional lynch mob that occurs every so often on these forums.

Why would we need to agree on worldly policy??? Better solutions normally come from people looking at the same problem from a different perspective.

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
734 posts

Oct 10, 2010

Chris never idled, he was hosting like loads of other people do and they did'nt get the skull.. I call for his skull and crosses to be lifted, who seconds this notion??

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Oct 10, 2010

billythekid247 wrote:

BlightedRMT wrote:

Beef_Supreme1 wrote:
I know this is off topic a little bit but. . . All this talk about myhawk, cheating, and the suga clan just makes me think. . . How does sugaboo and the clan feel about RMT making threads about how to cheat at the game. That to me makes no sense at all. But whatever. . .

They kicked me out weeks ago and Synaesthetic took over leadership, check MyHawk. The RMT in the clan is my nicer brother and doesnt post here.That is why I am 'Blighted' RMT. I need to get you a subsription to 'Warhawk Weekly'.

Can one suck a Warhawk yet be able to fly / fight / control a sperm-tainted controller  next to the likes of RMT n' Synaesthetic?

You be quiet...Billy the girl

Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 137 (23 Views)
0 Likes