Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2837 posts

Re: Why this tournament is messed up

Apr 22, 2010

The WYLD server was pretty wild last night.

GG's with a good mix of formats.

I've even earned the distinguishment of being put on OUCH's target list.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Apr 22, 2010

I've been away from this game for about 2 months now.  I've been reading a lot of negativity towards this tourny.  It seems like it would've been better timing if this tournmament was held about 12 months ago.   Perhaps, the level of play would've been better?   I know this forum has seen much better days so I can only assume this game has seen better days.  Ah, the old times!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1826 posts

Apr 22, 2010

rsteele wrote:

Lord_Sloth_84 wrote:

I miss ZONES

I'mma play this weekend. GG's last time.

@OP

When I first got this game I was like "man this is hard" and "look at all these cheaters" in learning to play I've met some really cool players some that weren't cool at first and some that have always been. In the end you have to realize the game will be what we make of it. Cheaters, Team mates that hurt more than help, trash talkers, and the like will not ruin this game unless the real players let them. I've muted and blocked so many people that list is probably longer than my FL. All of these things occured before the tourney now they are just magnified. Don't get too down about it...come with me and slothage and lets play some zones over the weekend we'll make you forget all about those bad guys...smooches...

This too shall pass.

I've got stuff going on next weekend , but i'll make sure i'll find some time for zone 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 22, 2010

the games haven't been all that bad. Although, some people can't stop cussing over the mics, hold your manginas people. I agree to the fact that people don't work as a team anymore. there are some games where the team doesn't even go for the flag, they just KILL KILL KILLL. lets play for flags people!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6123 posts

Apr 27, 2010

@Slothage

A year later and still rocking the tag... Loving it. How've you been?

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Apr 27, 2010

Nah I've been in a few very good tournament servers, playing with SYKOTIK_PULSE and other exceptional players is very enjoyable because they know what they are doing, they help you out, and it results in a very fair and good match. 

Image hosting by Ploader
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Apr 28, 2010
My issue, Stat padders. Nuff said. Mods do something.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 28, 2010

I too stopped playing for several months and as far as this goes, it appears the same as when I left other than seeing less people on your own team tossing team mates off bridges and driving over cliffs with you in the jeep. That has only happened once since I returned.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
716 posts

Apr 29, 2010

ArabrockermanX wrote:

Ross_Dawg wrote:
I've not been impressed by some of the guys in WAR!; dude's name starts with SYKOTIC; f***in 12 year old thinks it's funny to push his teammates off bridges when they have the flag. At least make an alt if you're going to do that, dumb f***.

O_o this is news to me. We play together regularly one of the few team mates Ive had this tourny.

What was the name of the guy he pushed if it was nitinkum... then the guy deserved it regardless dude is a complete **Bleep** instant switch and target any game I see him in...

The name of the guy was Ross_Dawg. Yeah nitinkumar is a complete tool as well, I also switch teams and target him lol.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
716 posts

Apr 29, 2010

mispolycyoutube wrote:

Nah I've been in a few very good tournament servers, playing with SYKOTIK_PULSE and other exceptional players is very enjoyable because they know what they are doing, they help you out, and it results in a very fair and good match. 

lol; if pushing your teammate, who's running the flag, off the bridge in Eucadia is helping out; then you've got one twisted mind. Dont believe me? Ask cjwuman, he was on my team.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes